[3.3] Trapper of Innocence - Budget 20C 4-Links only - T16/Shaper/Uber Atziri

"
xailum wrote:
Hello. I'm looking for some help on my build here. I decided to go into phase acrobatics as i felt i was dying too much without it. I'm wondering what else i can upgrade in terms of gear/skills to boost my survivability/damage. https://pastebin.com/sWUgLaR1 any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, i'm not sure if speccing into phase acrobatics is good or not, would love to hear some opinions on it!

Get rid of the gloves and get some rare ones with life + res. Your rings have no life on it, it should be easier to replace them after you got some rare gloves. Then you can always get another helmet with more life.

Replacing the gloves should make the biggest difference.
Last edited by daflipp on Jun 19, 2018, 3:55:47 PM
"

Aside from gaining more levels to hit more nodes, and probably sorting out some of the jewellery as I think I'm over capped on one or two resistances, anything I should really focus on?

Does gem placement really matter, aside from the obvious, like my gloves and helm for example, that make use of the extra links?

And I guess the only issue I've run into since taking MOM is that if I do take a large burst of damage, I lose all my ES, and have to buy time to regen my HP before my ES builds back up (unless I happen to have mines out that explode to return some ES back). I suppose that I should remove MOM in the mean time until I get more ES? I think I'm at 3k HP and maybe 1k ES.

edit - build feels better than my previous go around with mines when I used GC last league. Awesome stuff.
Last edited by dokterr on Jun 19, 2018, 5:30:27 PM
Thanks for the build and guide Baldersh! I just downed Shaper for the first time with it, went for it at lvl 89. THis build is pretty sweet for how budget and simple it is, 8 modded red tier maps were not bad at all

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416797655

Last edited by Sicarax on Jun 19, 2018, 10:04:23 PM
Is a 4L Hysteria glove with some trap damage gem better than a 6L in Tinkerskin for example?
Thx for build, I've just started progressing through atlas and it's working nice.

Got a question: what is purpose of taking 3 nodes "Quick Recovery". Only life or we somehow benefit from mana regeneration?
How are people dealing with chaos incursion groups. You can be just running by and they can sometime obliterate you and because of the delay in traps they can kill you before you lay them down sometimes. It's the only issue I'm having.
"
How are people dealing with chaos incursion groups. You can be just running by and they can sometime obliterate you and because of the delay in traps they can kill you before you lay them down sometimes. It's the only issue I'm having.

The tree paths near a number of gem slots. Socket 5 of those with Reckless Defense jewels (+2-4% block chance, 20% of block chance applied to spells) and use Rumi's Concoction to cap spell and attack block chance (75/75).

Later on, I grabbed a cheap shaper's amulet with 40% of block chance applied to spells and replaced 2 of the Reckless Defense jewels with fire damage to spells/ES regen per second/block chance if hit recently Abyss jewels.
"
dokterr wrote:
Aside from gaining more levels to hit more nodes, and probably sorting out some of the jewellery as I think I'm over capped on one or two resistances, anything I should really focus on?

Does gem placement really matter, aside from the obvious, like my gloves and helm for example, that make use of the extra links?

And I guess the only issue I've run into since taking MOM is that if I do take a large burst of damage, I lose all my ES, and have to buy time to regen my HP before my ES builds back up (unless I happen to have mines out that explode to return some ES back). I suppose that I should remove MOM in the mean time until I get more ES? I think I'm at 3k HP and maybe 1k ES.

edit - build feels better than my previous go around with mines when I used GC last league. Awesome stuff.

The jewel linked in the build is exactly for that. It makes you constantly regenerate ES, if you have about 1k ES you should be able to cast a trap almost immediately after being chunked.

"
cashoes wrote:
"

The tree paths near a number of gem slots. Socket 5 of those with Reckless Defense jewels (+2-4% block chance, 20% of block chance applied to spells) and use Rumi's Concoction to cap spell and attack block chance (75/75).

Later on, I grabbed a cheap shaper's amulet with 40% of block chance applied to spells and replaced 2 of the Reckless Defense jewels with fire damage to spells/ES regen per second/block chance if hit recently Abyss jewels.

That's actually a pretty cool idea, although skilling five sockets is a pretty heavy cost!
Last edited by Schwachsinn on Jun 21, 2018, 12:45:58 PM
"
That's actually a pretty cool idea, although skilling five sockets is a pretty heavy cost!

Totally agree on the cost - that's why I mentioned the amulet slot. There's nothing special there in your guide and you can get up 40% of block applied to spells freeing up 3 jewel slots. It's made the whole thing feel so much beefier though, and I'm still early in maps so I have not noticed the damage lost.
hi how did u reserve 110% mana for

anger, hatred, arctic armour?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info