[3.3] Trapper of Innocence - Budget 20C 4-Links only - T16/Shaper/Uber Atziri

Build is awesome! I played it on xbox in flashback incursion, killed shaper/uber atziri easily! Many bosses almost always facetank, depends on map mods.

Now, I'm thinking of playing it in Delve, but not sure how much this change for traps will affect the build? I know we gonna have less traps, cuz cluster traps get nerfed, and slower throwing speed, if I understood correctly? I think we never use that amount of traps we are able to use, maybe only in precast at boss fight? Imo, build will be still viable, maybe boss fights will be a little longer? What you think Baldersh, is build still viable for Delve?

Thanks again for build, its awesome!

Cheers!
Last edited by Wolverine67 on Aug 28, 2018, 8:38:30 AM
with all the trap nerfs, will this be viable in delve?
wanting to know this aswell, had a lot of fun playing this in incursion/standard, would like to know if you're going to continue it op
It is viable. I tried it in delve, doing good so far, killed uber atziri with 5l, without 20/20 gems. Playing on xbox btw :)
Still viable for 3.5 for those wondering!
"
Baldersh wrote:
Still viable for 3.5 for those wondering!

Haha, nice. I wanted to play your Chin Sol build in 3.4, then found out you made this one, and it looked pretty dope, but I never got the time to do it.

Now it's 3.5 and I started with a trapper, and I suddenly wondered "but wait, the title still says 3.3, it's getting old. Is it still viable?", so glad to know it is :D

I saw that eldritch Battery got changed quite a bit. The recharge not being interrupted by the ES spent as mana is pretty cool, and the reduced recharge rate shouldn't really affect us with Tinkerskin refilling it like crazy, so that's good.
Last edited by Hartspoon on Dec 7, 2018, 2:40:29 PM
How would the tree change in 3.6?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info