[3.3] Trapper of Innocence - Budget 20C 4-Links only - T16/Shaper/Uber Atziri

ok so this build looks like fun i want to scale it to max i have 24 ex any advice ?
btw something else to note is that your pob for your 6 link set up shows no 6 link infact the links dont change at all from a 4 link
can i get an update plz :(
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
ok so this build looks like fun i want to scale it to max i have 24 ex any advice ?
This is purposely created to be a cheap build that can still do 99% of content. If you want to min max fire trap your best bet would be to look at other builds (such as the Rainbow Scion Trapper that uses Malachai's Awakening for example).
Just wanted to check. After they change something about traps mechanic if im not wrong like month ago or so, is this build still this good/viable? Would like to try it! Thanks :)
"
crazytrain334 wrote:

Maybe try going for crit? Actually the core unique gear might be relatively cheap but the rares can very expensive. Perhaps aim for crit rings with life and resist. Amulet with multi, spell dmg, life and resists. Helm enchants and boot enchants as well. Not to mention getting 2 x 6l uniques can reach 6ex each.
Can you please answer to my question? After changing some traps mechanic after incursion starts, is this build still this good/viable? I would like to try it in flashback! Thanks for the guide!
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
Can you please answer to my question? After changing some traps mechanic after incursion starts, is this build still this good/viable? I would like to try it in flashback! Thanks for the guide!
The trap changes had literally 0 impact on this build, have you even read the patch notes?
Hi there!

This looks like a great guide, been looking for a tanky trapper!

Do you still play your shrapnel chin sol trapper for league start and Uber lab farming? Can this build be used for that same purpose? And if so what changes would you make to make Uber lab farming more smooth and mitigating lab trap damage?
This build seems way better than popular arc trapper builds, mate! :) I really wanted to try a build with Martyr of Innocence Highborn Staff because to me the staff looks like a real cool weapon. But a lot of ppl told me that staves are a terrible terrible choice, so I kind of forgot about the idea until I stumbled upon ur build, mate. The current league is almost over, so I will give it a try when the next league starts. Thank you for the guide, mate! Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info