[3.3] Trapper of Innocence - Budget 20C 4-Links only - T16/Shaper/Uber Atziri

Leveling a shadow now just to try this out, also managed to snag a Martyr before the price jumped up.

Looking forward to high budget section so i can see what i should be working towards.
"
Kvarterstahv wrote:
Hi! I really liked the format of your video - a nice presentation of what the build can do.
That being said, I hope you add a section of items/links one might strive towards once you have enough currency to upgrade (high budget version)
- is it hc viable?

Thanks for the kind words! I'll add a items/links upgrade section sometime today. I have a 6-l Path of Building link up for now though.

"
furycury82 wrote:
Does MOM actually do anything since you effectively have no mana?

Normally no, but since we're also using Eldritch Battery we use ES in the place of mana, so 30% of damage goes to our ES.
Really interested in playing a trapper. Especially simple but scalable build like yours.

Don’t have pob right now on hand. If you have 6 link martyr and 6 link tinker,

- the 2 extra gem wld be added fire and fire pen for fire trap setup?
- shift the flamethrower n lightning spire to tinkerskin? Then what extra 2 gems wld b gd?

I understand lightning spire for single target dmg. Is the flame thrower good for single dmg too?

Playstyle: for normal mobs, do u occasionally throw in flamethrower and lightning spire?

build looks amazing, leveling it right now. Thanks so much for a great guide!
In your opinion, how does this build compare to Arc/Lighting Spire trapper?
What am I missing.....how are power charges generated?
no chin sol? are you ok mate? ;)

great build as always

just one thing, i am kinda concerned with the ES, i feel like you will eventually get into a situation, where you cant throw traps anymore
"
wactober2355 wrote:

I also cant figure that out
"
"
wactober2355 wrote:

I also cant figure that out

Blast cascade, the node.
Ah....that is right......ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info