Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Last edited by ironmlh on Jul 22, 2018, 5:26:40 PM

thanks for an awesome build

managed to get some good gears, also got 4x t1 ele jewel n bonkers shit
"
Skillitek wrote:
Just found a Stygian vise belt on the trade market I was going to buy for this build
It has high life and resists and also has a %trap throwing speed
Does that help this build as well ? Does that increase arc damage ?

A (Stygian Vise) belt with 90+ life and 2 or 3 tier1 res is good enough
The trap damage/speed on belt does help with dps, but wont be that big of a deal.
Last edited by koros on Jul 22, 2018, 11:24:47 PM
I'm pretty new to PoE as i started only a week ago so i'm looking for some suggestions on what pieces of gear to work on next?
Getting Shimmerons/better weapons would probably give me most dps increase now maybe work on watchers eye jewel but it feels pretty expensive for what it does compared to quality of life that would be shimmerons it seems.
http://poe-profile.info/profile/Simsons2
IMO Shims > Better boot mod -> 6 link -> watchers eye. in that order.
"
HappyHarry wrote:
IMO Shims > Better boot mod -> 6 link -> watchers eye. in that order.

Thanks also was considering spending few chaos for 20% quality supp gems as each gives like 10% lightning damage at 20% quality, was considering that before getting Shimms as they're like 140c each right now.

Also is my cwdt setup is set up correctly?
Last edited by Simsons2 on Jul 23, 2018, 7:04:16 AM
Thanks for this build, I’m really enjoying it. I came over to this one from my elehit deadeye. I’m currently sitting at level 86 and I’ve grabbed pretty much all of the life nodes so now I’m working toward the additional power charges and increased duration. I’m sitting on around 14 ex at the moment and not sure what to upgrade/look for next. Anyone mind taking a look at my gear and giving suggestions? I feel like belt and amulet are probably prime targets, just not sure what exactly to look for..

I’d greatly appreciate any advice and assistance. Thanks!
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
Thanks for this build, I’m really enjoying it. I came over to this one from my elehit deadeye. I’m currently sitting at level 86 and I’ve grabbed pretty much all of the life nodes so now I’m working toward the additional power charges and increased duration. I’m sitting on around 14 ex at the moment and not sure what to upgrade/look for next. Anyone mind taking a look at my gear and giving suggestions? I feel like belt and amulet are probably prime targets, just not sure what exactly to look for..

I’d greatly appreciate any advice and assistance. Thanks!

- An amulet with crit multi
- 2 endgame jewels (after you pick 2 remaining jewels nodes on tree and the last power charge)
- Your Bloodrage setup is not correct, it must be CWDT->BR->IC
- Buy lvl21 Arc immediately.
- Change your flask setup. Replace one of the Bleeding Life Flask with a Quartz flask.
Your gears are okay. If I were you, I would keep things unchanged. Because 2 jewels should cost you 2-5ex/each already.
Stats to look on jewels:
Abyss: 40+ life / flat lightning damage to spell or when dw.
Normal jewel: 7% life / crit multi to spell or lightning or ele skill / lightning dmg to spell.
"
Simsons2 wrote:
I'm pretty new to PoE as i started only a week ago so i'm looking for some suggestions on what pieces of gear to work on next?
Getting Shimmerons/better weapons would probably give me most dps increase now maybe work on watchers eye jewel but it feels pretty expensive for what it does compared to quality of life that would be shimmerons it seems.
http://poe-profile.info/profile/Simsons2

Your gears are okay. But 2 wands are bad.
Imo: Arc lvl21 > Shimmerons x2 > 6L Loreweave > Watcher's Eye.
With x2 Shimmerons, you'll have enough dps to defeat Uber Elder, even on 5L Arc
Btw, use a Quartz flask, it'll save your quite a few times after lvl90+ :)

Why a second >shaped< ring and no elder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info