Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
allukaz wrote:
Do you guys always let vaal grace and clarity in the skill bar? I'm struggling with skill slots lul

You can remove VaalArc or VaalClarity from skill slot. I find myself never use VaalClarity, mana flask alone is fine.
"
allukaz wrote:
Do you guys always let vaal grace and clarity in the skill bar? I'm struggling with skill slots lul

For me yep, I have vaal grace, vaal clarity, arc trap, flame dash, golem, phase run and lightning spire trap. I'm used to manual cast golem.
Last edited by illustrated0216 on Jul 19, 2018, 2:31:49 PM
"
koros wrote:
"
allukaz wrote:

You can remove VaalArc or VaalClarity from skill slot. I find myself never use VaalClarity, mana flask alone is fine.

Im not using vaal clarity
Would one shimmeron's work fine with a shield until I get a second shimmeron's? Also 6L or Shimmeron's, whats better upgrade wise?
"
Jack2789 wrote:
Would one shimmeron's work fine with a shield until I get a second shimmeron's? Also 6L or Shimmeron's, whats better upgrade wise?

6L Loreweave 80% with 3G3B or 2G4B if you have enough currency.
------+++++-------
Good rare scepter + rare shield are enough for Uber Elder
"
koros wrote:
"
Jack2789 wrote:

------+++++-------

So I'm playing hardcore atm, I don't have nearly enough for a 6L loreweave and probably won't get there anytime soon. Currently I have enough to buy a 5L loreweave 80%, 1 shimmeron's (almost enough for 2 shim's), or a good rare scepter and shield. Lvl 89 HC with 4.9k life atm, about to hit scion life tree

Here is my current gear:
Last edited by Jack2789 on Jul 19, 2018, 11:11:26 PM
"
Jack2789 wrote:
"
koros wrote:
"
Jack2789 wrote:

------+++++-------

So I'm playing hardcore atm, I don't have nearly enough for a 6L loreweave and probably won't get there anytime soon. Currently I have enough to buy a 5L loreweave 80%, 1 shimmeron's (almost enough for 2 shim's), or a good rare scepter and shield. Lvl 89 HC with 4.9k life atm, about to hit scion life tree

Here is my current gear:

Your profile is private so I can't look into your tree/gears or import your char to PoB, but you play hardcore, so there are a few things I would do if I were you, according to what you linked here:
- Get a scepter + (100life and 100 crit to spells) shield.
- As much life as you can get
- Use MoM
- Use E.B (I guess you already spec it because you use Tinkerskin)
- Maybe Grace in Ring / Clarity on Mana.
- Make sure life/mana is of 7/3 for MoM, for example: now you have 4.9k life, then you need: 4.9k x 3 / 7 = 2.1k Mana unreserved to make full use of MoM.
- A watcher's eye with "damage gain as mana on hit"
- Lavianga's Spirit unique flask for MoM
- Remember to use a Quartz flask
--------------------------------------
Stats to aim for:
- 50k PoB dps on Shaper (with Power Charge / Frenzy Charge / Shaper sticked)
- As much life as you can.

--------------------------------------
Stacking life and aim for 40k+ dps should take you to end game without problem (except for Uber Elder, because if your dps is too low and the fight takes too long, things start to get nasty)
Are we going for the shaper buff from the mark of the shaper correct? I see people using elder or shaper in other slots just want to clear it up.
Last edited by TL337 on Jul 20, 2018, 2:38:24 AM
@koros
Thanks for the reply, I un-privated my profile, I didn't even know it was set to private. I'll figure out how to import my character into POB, and check it out more there. I am already running MOM/EB and I have zero mana problems atm, is lavianga's/watchers eye really mandatory?
"
Jack2789 wrote:
@koros
Thanks for the reply, I un-privated my profile, I didn't even know it was set to private. I'll figure out how to import my character into POB, and check it out more there. I am already running MOM/EB and I have zero mana problems atm, is lavianga's/watchers eye really mandatory?

Download the program -> run it -> choose "import/export build" -> in "Character import" type in your profile name (for example: koros) -> press Start -> it will list all the characters you have in-game -> choose your Saboteur -> choose to import "Passive Tree and Jewel" AND "Items and Skills" -> Press "Done"

Then go to "Configuration" and stick "Do you use Power Charges" AND "Do you use Frenzy Charges"
Then in "is enemy a boss" choose "Shaper/Guardians"

Now your tree/item/gems setup will be listed in the appropriate box -> you can change it (skill tree / item / or gears) to see how the change affect the character.

In "Main skill" drop-box, choose Arc
Use it as a benchmark, if your Arc dps is around 45k+, you are capable of doing Uber Elder!

------------------------------------

The flask is mandatory for MoM user
The watcher's eye with "damage gain as mana" OR "15% movement speed with Grace" is good to have. 1st mod is cheap, 2nd mod is a little expensive, with 2mods maybe a little expensive, I used to have a watcher eye with both mods, not that expensive in ISC, IHC I don't know :D
For HC, when you die, it's done :D So it's good to have as many layers of defense as possible, the flask and watcher's eye are 2 of those :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info