Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Django2991 wrote:
Why a second >shaped< ring and no elder?

2nd ring as a shaped ring gives you: spell stun immunity
2nd ring as an Elder ring gives you: more damage
But damage is crazy enough without an Elder ring, so it's best to use a Shaped ring in fights such as Uber Elder. If you are confident that you can dodge everything in that fight, pick the Elder ring :)
"
erkanisuf wrote:
Uber Elder tilted me after i failed lots of sets , Just cancer game deinstalled

Dont give up!

He totally destroyed me the first 3 tries.

And the 4th try I actually got him... but already dead in my last portal (but I got the achievement). So it's possible! It's just overwhelming, but slowly you learn to dodge. And no, I have not tried again, for my own sanity :D But I will. Just happy I got the challenge, after all.

"
koros wrote:
"
Django2991 wrote:
Why a second >shaped< ring and no elder?

2nd ring as a shaped ring gives you: spell stun immunity
2nd ring as an Elder ring gives you: more damage
But damage is crazy enough without an Elder ring, so it's best to use a Shaped ring in fights such as Uber Elder. If you are confident that you can dodge everything in that fight, pick the Elder ring :)

Damn, no spell immunity in shaper and uber elder fights is... very interesting. Of course you need a lot of dps for those too but... makes me think. Good idea. Since obviously I can't dodge shit.

Hey man great guide, decided to give arc traps a whirl and its been a blast!
Just attempted Uber elder for the first time at level 90 and almost had him but wasn't able to pull through in the end.
I think i'm lacking life at only 4.9k. I don't have a watcher's eye yet either.
Any recommendations for my next try? Do I just need more life / better gear and jewels? Should I respect out of Alia bandit and kill them all ? Thanks again!
"
rcoleman91 wrote:
Just attempted Uber elder for the first time at level 90 and almost had him but wasn't able to pull through in the end.
Any recommendations for my next try? Do I just need more life / better gear and jewels? Should I respect out of Alia bandit and kill them all ? Thanks again!

5K life is not enough imo, most bosses hit for way more than that, sometimes i get oneshotted even at 7200 ehp, either you guys go MOM like i did, but with high mana and mana regen, or you have to dodge everything and never get hit
"
"
rcoleman91 wrote:

5K life is not enough imo, most bosses hit for way more than that, sometimes i get oneshotted even at 7200 ehp, either you guys go MOM like i did, but with high mana and mana regen, or you have to dodge everything and never get hit

Thats not entirely true. The build is designed to survive 1hit from a shaper ball/elder cold thingy easily. Starting 5.5k life you shouldnt get onehit anymore (with loreweave). Slams will still kill you tho.

I have worked out a MoM version which i tried in Incursion SSF HC, but I died at lvl 85 in a t8 map incursion. I know its not great but since this was my first EVER attempt at both HC and SSF I think the results arent too bad. I will post my findings when I find a bit of time to spare soon.
Last edited by Sequel on Jul 24, 2018, 12:25:53 PM
"
rcoleman91 wrote:

Your tree is not optimal. You should stick to OP tree.

If you still insist on picking Nullification, then spec out of Doom Cast, pick Throatseeker, you will then have 1 free point to pick Constitution.

Kill all bandits is a better option, imo.

Jewels should have life on them.

Watcher's Eye is a (very) good investment, but not mandatory.

No need better gears. Just fix the tree/bandit, then raise your hp (by leveling up to 93 or 94 or gears). Then you can try U.E again.
"
koros wrote:
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
Thanks for this build, I’m really enjoying it. I came over to this one from my elehit deadeye. I’m currently sitting at level 86 and I’ve grabbed pretty much all of the life nodes so now I’m working toward the additional power charges and increased duration. I’m sitting on around 14 ex at the moment and not sure what to upgrade/look for next. Anyone mind taking a look at my gear and giving suggestions? I feel like belt and amulet are probably prime targets, just not sure what exactly to look for..

I’d greatly appreciate any advice and assistance. Thanks!

- An amulet with crit multi
- 2 endgame jewels (after you pick 2 remaining jewels nodes on tree and the last power charge)
- Your Bloodrage setup is not correct, it must be CWDT->BR->IC
- Buy lvl21 Arc immediately.
- Change your flask setup. Replace one of the Bleeding Life Flask with a Quartz flask.
Your gears are okay. If I were you, I would keep things unchanged. Because 2 jewels should cost you 2-5ex/each already.
Stats to look on jewels:
Abyss: 40+ life / flat lightning damage to spell or when dw.
Normal jewel: 7% life / crit multi to spell or lightning or ele skill / lightning dmg to spell.

Thanks so much koros, I really appreciate it.
Uber Elder down (first kill ever) VERY easily, arc traps is really OP lol.

2 deaths from stray shaper balls, can absolutely do it deathless and my gear is far from perfect. Level 90, 5.3k hp.

Thanks for the guide !
"
koros wrote:
"
rcoleman91 wrote:

Your tree is not optimal. You should stick to OP tree.

If you still insist on picking Nullification, then spec out of Doom Cast, pick Throatseeker, you will then have 1 free point to pick Constitution.

Kill all bandits is a better option, imo.

Jewels should have life on them.

Watcher's Eye is a (very) good investment, but not mandatory.

No need better gears. Just fix the tree/bandit, then raise your hp (by leveling up to 93 or 94 or gears). Then you can try U.E again.

Didn't even notice my tree wasn't same as OP! I've fixed it up now so thanks for that!
Can somebody give me an example of some stats on a watchers eye jewel I should be aiming for . Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info