Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Very strong build, all content cleared easily. I killed uber elder for the second time this league using only one shaper set! The first time I killed him it took me three shaper sets with a well geared molten strike character. I found that the slow during the fight wasn't a big deal so not wearing kaoms roots was fine and I also do not have a watcher's eye.

my gear:
Spoiler

"
arzate03 wrote:
Very strong build, all content cleared easily. I killed uber elder for the second time this league using only one shaper set! The first time I killed him it took me three shaper sets with a well geared molten strike character. I found that the slow during the fight wasn't a big deal so not wearing kaoms roots was fine and I also do not have a watcher's eye.

my gear:
Spoiler

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Edict_of_Inferno
You have a damage mod on gloves, no clue if it could crit and trigger Shimmeron's degen. But it's good to know you can still get to end game with a damage enchant :D I guess the regen is so crazy that you don't even feel the degen from Shimmerons hmm
"
thiago231 wrote:
Hey! First time posting here. I want to thank you for this build. Killed everything, even uber elder for the first time! Took 3 sets because i never played the fight before, but it is easily doable deathless with a little more practice. I also think that the watcher`s eye is quality of life but completely unnecessary.

I am lvl 91 with all my gems lvl 20, but i don`t get it why you have 2x the dmg than i have. Could you check my character and tell me what i am missing? Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/MMyesNt0

Your gears are considered "entry level" of gears for this build, that's why your damage is not that crazy as OP, there are something you need to work on if you want to optimize your trapper:
- Get a lvl21 Arc asap.
- Other support gems should have 20% Quality on them.
- Pick Throatseeker or Heartseeker on tree, or if your HP is good enough, pick both :)
- A shaped helmet with "add lightning damage to spells and attacks"
- Enchant boots with (added lightning OR ele penetration or inc crit chance) if not kill recently.
- An Arc enchant on helmet (very expensive)
- Get to level 95 for a balanced tree. I did feel very flexible when I had enough points to spend on the dps and defense nodes at lvl95, so it's just a recommendation, not needed at all, thou getting to lvl95 with the build is fast and safe.
- A shaped ring with dps stats favor lightning spells. Usually very expensive, try to buy a 120+ res belt to cover the res then you can just buy a ring with dps stats.
--------------------------------------
Hope it helps
i giv up trying to run lab for helm enchant. :(

FML...
"
dunaskmey wrote:
i giv up trying to run lab for helm enchant. :(

FML...

Do mapping until you can afford one ... a helmet with Arc enchant is very cheap atm ...
Edit: ah, it turns out you have very good gears :D that helmet is good but to try to spawn an Arc enchant on it is ... hmm ... I'm sick of that place ... so I know how you felt when typing FML :)
Last edited by koros on Jul 28, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

Thanks so much for the build. So much damage bang for the buck. Here are my gears, dont remember exactly but less than 12 ex. And I did my first Uber ELder kill with these gear. Completely amazing, cost 5 portal but mostly because of my laggy wooden laptop. With no lag think I can do it deathless because the spell stun immu and high movespeed is so good for dodging all the stuff. I am currently lvl 92 and I do uber elder without any related helmet enchant. Just show how amazing your build is!!
I twisted it alittle bit. Using arc in my 5 link gloves and Flamethrower in my 6 link Loreweave. Flamethrower has really nice aoe much larger than Lightning spire and with Fire pen and COmbustion it lower bosses res so low they cant handle it haha
Last edited by duongstream1312 on Jul 29, 2018, 7:33:23 AM
How can you use all those skills? When binding the Vaal Clarity or Vaal Grace skills I have to throw out Bear Trap or Flame Dash.
How did you set up your keybinds so you can use all those skills?!

PS: Why are you using Chaos Golem over Stone Golem?
Last edited by LakaiScorten on Jul 29, 2018, 2:16:51 PM
"
LakaiScorten wrote:
How can you use all those skills? When binding the Vaal Clarity or Vaal Grace skills I have to throw out Bear Trap or Flame Dash.
How did you set up your keybinds so you can use all those skills?!

You can't. I'm not using vaal clarity and flame dash. You have to decide what is most important for you.
Hi all, just wondering how this build would fare in the temp league that is coming up? I did ele hit for the full league & had fun but I'm debating between this or BV Elementalist for the temp league. Just wondering if it's easy to level & get started, or requires anything expensive? Thanks!
"
Tanaomit wrote:
Hi all, just wondering how this build would fare in the temp league that is coming up? I did ele hit for the full league & had fun but I'm debating between this or BV Elementalist for the temp league. Just wondering if it's easy to level & get started, or requires anything expensive? Thanks!

4L Arc trap will more than likely shit on A1-A10 pretty easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info