Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

idk why but my char feels so weak die to fast
this trapper have more dmg than Glacial Cascade miner?
Ютуб - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNjTcO-6nu13SrLJ8HuokgA
Твич - https://www.twitch.tv/santadesert
Loving the build so far! From what I've read it looks like it can kill Uber Elder on a relatively low budget. Can't wait to give him a go.
Last edited by CapnFlys on Aug 1, 2018, 5:35:34 PM
"
SentFrost wrote:
added poeplanner tree, i use linux...

Massochist lol. No seriously though linux is great except for the fact that most everything needs windows. Shame really because its far better than windows as an OS. Anyways thanks for the build. Planning to use this for flashback event since I did EQ for incursion and ill only be playing till the 9th then it will be Monster Hunter World on PC time yeeeee boiiii
How are you generating endurance charges for Immortal call?
"
Darkstalkerz wrote:
How are you generating endurance charges for Immortal call?

Age old question. Immortal Call doesn't need endurance charges. Charges just makes the duration longer. So, use the CWDT-BR-IC setup (along with Arakaali/Arachnoxia pantheon power) and forget the endurance charges.
Is immortal call level 3 intentionally to work with cwdt? Or are we supposed to make it level 4+ so that we can cast it ourselves to stop blood rage at will?
Last edited by CapnFlys on Aug 2, 2018, 9:29:35 PM
"
CapnFlys wrote:
Is immortal call level 3 intentionally to work with cwdt? Or are we supposed to make it level 4+ so that we can cast it ourselves to stop blood rage at will?

You can just use IC level1 and forget about this question :) or read the tooltip and figure it out :)
My recommendation:level 1 IC, done :)
"
CapnFlys wrote:
Loving the build so far! From what I've read it looks like it can kill Uber Elder on a relatively low budget. Can't wait to give him a go.

I killed Uber Elder with 1ex budget without trap gloves/loreweave/mark-ring
So yeah, low budget :)
"
Santa_Desert wrote:
this trapper have more dmg than Glacial Cascade miner?

A build vs another build will start an endless fight over nothing :)
But to give you a hint:
- arc trap can do U.Elder with very low budget (1ex)
- arc trap can kill Uber Elder in the 2-3mins window
- arc trap has very fast clear speed, especially in in-door maps with many objects which block paths :)
Hope it help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info