Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Why is your ring shaper item? Wouldnt it be better if i would use elder due to mark of the shaper increased spell damage?

he has both. shaper and elder ring as far as i understood. he is using the shaper ring when fighting uber elder to prevent getting stunned by the cold dmg
GUys what should i change in my build atm? I know that i need loreweave instead of tinkerer
So I just had a Shroud of the Lightless drop. Any reason why that wouldn't work pretty well with this? I'm debating on that or sticking with my Tinkerskin.

A couple things appear to be wrong in the gem links.

Lightning spire trap setup you have two lightning spire trap gems listed instead of one of them being lightning penetration support.

CWDT setup one you have lightning penetration support gem instead of vaal grace.

CWDT setup two you have Vaal grace when its suppose to be Cast when damage taken.

Weapon Slot two you have two faster casting support gems when one is suppose to be bear trap.

"
Enos wrote:
So I just had a Shroud of the Lightless drop. Any reason why that wouldn't work pretty well with this? I'm debating on that or sticking with my Tinkerskin.

shroud will work as well. you just dont need the lightning peentration gem anymore, since its integrated in the armour.

i would take this order:
loreweave (BiS) > Shroud > Tabula
"
Tosì wrote:
I see a lot of other arc miners use essence worm+wrath and another ring. Do you use your shaper/elder ring setup with the shaper unique right due to the uber elder fight? Would you use essence worm + dps ring if you were mapping?|

messed around with his pob, he would get 38% more dmg with an !elder! essence worm with wrath in it and a 12 pen + 15 movement watcher's eye. time to chance - scour elder unset rings! :D
"
Enos wrote:

I love shroud of the lightless, hands down. Its fantastic and Im sure you could make it work. However it wont come even close to loreweave. 80% max res, crit, life, mana, elemental damage, attributes... Simply cant beat that.
"
Kenshina wrote:
A couple things appear to be wrong in the gem links.

Lightning spire trap setup you have two lightning spire trap gems listed instead of one of them being lightning penetration support.

CWDT setup one you have lightning penetration support gem instead of vaal grace.

CWDT setup two you have Vaal grace when its suppose to be Cast when damage taken.

Weapon Slot two you have two faster casting support gems when one is suppose to be bear trap.

Since I keep switching in new gear in order to test it and have to recolor existing items, this somehow screws up the gem links i put here...
"
niksxs wrote:
"
Why is your ring shaper item? Wouldnt it be better if i would use elder due to mark of the shaper increased spell damage?

he has both. shaper and elder ring as far as i understood. he is using the shaper ring when fighting uber elder to prevent getting stunned by the cold dmg

I had both for a while. But I got my hands on such a fantastic shaped ring I no longer bother to switch it out at all :-)
Would you use the bloodrage combo even with MOM?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info