Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
Tosì wrote:
I see a lot of other arc miners use essence worm+wrath and another ring. Do you use your shaper/elder ring setup with the shaper unique right due to the uber elder fight? Would you use essence worm + dps ring if you were mapping?|

No. Honestly, wrath is not that good for cast based skills. I probably get more damage out of my shaped ring than out of a wrath aura. Also I get life and resists. Wrath is only ever worth it is combined with a very nice watchers eye. And it is still not needed for mapping. I one-trap t16 packs, including rares and magic ones. IMO its just not worth it, not with a dual shimmeron setup.
Last edited by Sequel on Jun 16, 2018, 4:48:57 AM
question about the skill links. is it true, that u link clarity and grace to cwdt? what are the benefits of that? i mean, i saw your video and u are reserving mana (i guess clarity lvl1 and grace at max lvl). im just a bit confused at that point.

wouldnt it be better to selfcast vaal clarity and vaal grace and leave clarity at lvl1 and max grace (for mana reservation reason).

"
niksxs wrote:
question about the skill links. is it true, that u link clarity and grace to cwdt? what are the benefits of that? i mean, i saw your video and u are reserving mana (i guess clarity lvl1 and grace at max lvl). im just a bit confused at that point.

wouldnt it be better to selfcast vaal clarity and vaal grace and leave clarity at lvl1 and max grace (for mana reservation reason).

That is not correct. I have them in the same item. But they are not linked. And even if they were - I dont think vaal skills can be triggered by cwdt - but I might be wrong there. Of course I self cast vaal clarity and vaal grace.
Also I have clarity lvl 21, the mana reg it grants is really nice, its not just about the lvl 1 gem to enable the watchers eye bonus.
nvm, found my mistake. was my essence worm :D now i can run both :D

(im changing from MoM to your build and dagger + spirit shield).
Last edited by niksxs on Jun 16, 2018, 5:09:10 AM
Just curious...

Isn't Shimmeron a rather common drop off of Elder? I haven't done many Elder runs in past leagues but had two Shimmerons in my Standard League stash tabs.

There's a lot of demand for the wands as totem/trap are very popular so the price is currently high. I suspect though that the price should drop as more players reach Elder in maps.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jun 16, 2018, 5:53:42 AM
so, i wanna swap out my shield (i think i stay with the dagger, it has 90% trap dmg, light dmg to spells, crit chance for spells).

do u recommend a sceptre, wand or another dagger?
and what are mods you would personally craft on such an item when there is a free pre- or suffix?
Got around 10ex worth of currency, is it enough to do uber elder? (Can sell hh for 50ex but don't wanna do it yet) What are the mandatory items?
So this is my first time really investing into a character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/srt4eblue/characters

I need some advice on what I should upgrade next. Prob want to do some shaper and or maybe Uber elder. Im currently farming yellow elder in hopes another shimmeron drops, but I can easily buy a second if needed. I have roughly another 10ex I could put into the character tonight.
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Got around 10ex worth of currency, is it enough to do uber elder? (Can sell hh for 50ex but don't wanna do it yet) What are the mandatory items?

gloves and armour i think
Why is your ring shaper item? Wouldnt it be better if i would use elder due to mark of the shaper increased spell damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info