Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Have you thought about dropping arc into the gloves for a 5link and having lightning spire as a 6? Or is their no point.
"
Sequel wrote:
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
foster21 wrote:
Looking to get into this build is this something that is boss farming quality? I dont care about speed clearing or anything else, just really looking to get a build that can laugh at end game bosses.

To summarise:

Izaro: Piece of cake. dies in 1 sec.

Atziri/ Uber Atziri: Probably the easiest endgame boss with this build. You instaglobal her in every phase.

Shaper: Easy af, if you place your traps correctly you can even stand in the beam for a short while due to our regen.

Guardians: Piece of cake.

Elder/ Uber Elder: Also very safe, the AoE Phases are a complete joke ofc.

That is entirely correct. Have you seen the 3minute uber elder kill video? That's with worse gear than I have now and without perfect timing of the lightning spire traps. It MELTS bosses and have incredible survival. I played a Pathfinder VD poet's pen build with zerphi. I even I had a life recovery/fire pen watcher's eye and it doesn't come close to this build!

Appreciate both confirmations, you all have sold me on it, Ill begin leveling immediatley
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Have you thought about dropping arc into the gloves for a 5link and having lightning spire as a 6? Or is their no point.

I have done just that for a while. Makes next to no difference and admittedly it feels more elegant because of a more satisfying socket usage. However you want as consistant and high arc damage as possible. It might happen that your lightning spire trap is on cooldown or you really want to leave a mob alive because of bad luck with rolling the lightning damage.
-> 6l arc + 4/5l lightning spire trap is overall the best solution.
I stopped using lightning spire trap a while ago... don't really miss it. Arc just does such an absurd amount of damage. Flamethrower trap looks so much better and it feels like it does more consistent single target support damage.

Don't really need either one once you stack enough damage and get a lvl 21 arc in a 6 link.
Trying to figure out what to do with those 4 sockets now.
so your Mark of the shaper paired with a shaper ring? using it for the stun prevention?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
so your Mark of the shaper paired with a shaper ring? using it for the stun prevention?

The flat +lightning damge to spells is nice and the stun immunity is a HUGE quality of life vs uber elder. If you ever get hit by a shaper ball or one of those frost shards by elder and get stunned it can mean your death. For max dps you can get an elder ring...
Still leveling this dude up, using axioms still. I am wondering how this build does if I dont have 7ex to spend on 2 shimmerons, any suggestions? How much of a handicap is that?
great build! was anxious about my funds and dropped mirror at lvl 52 today. well there goes the funds issue. most profitable build i ever played :P thansk bro
"
foster21 wrote:
Still leveling this dude up, using axioms still. I am wondering how this build does if I dont have 7ex to spend on 2 shimmerons, any suggestions? How much of a handicap is that?

Rare wands with 70% lightning dmg + flat ele dmg to spells and more than 80% crit chance to spells are good to go! You might even snag one for cheap! Take a look around page 4 I think. I'm 89 and still using rares and a tabula!
I see a lot of other arc miners use essence worm+wrath and another ring. Do you use your shaper/elder ring setup with the shaper unique right due to the uber elder fight? Would you use essence worm + dps ring if you were mapping?|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info