[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

Sadly, tinkerskin 2 best values have been reduced in importance.
As Nairul said, how relevant CDR actually is since we already get some as sabo is questionable and charge generation can be achieved by other means.

Its still nice but seeing how good our chests can be we will have to wait and see.

e:
Also, wouldnt a scorching ray totem be useful for lowering resists even more for boss fights?
Maybe a cwdt setup would have to die for this but it might be worth it.
Or maybe even in a swap setup?
Last edited by pennyyy on May 31, 2018, 3:51:29 PM
What does everyone think about the new trapper gloves for this build?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Slavedriver%27s_Hand

Last edited by Timex1 on May 31, 2018, 4:08:25 PM
"
pennyyy wrote:
Sadly, tinkerskin 2 best values have been reduced in importance.
As Nairul said, how relevant CDR actually is since we already get some as sabo is questionable and charge generation can be achieved by other means.

Its still nice but seeing how good our chests can be we will have to wait and see.

e:
Also, wouldnt a scorching ray totem be useful for lowering resists even more for boss fights?
Maybe a cwdt setup would have to die for this but it might be worth it.
Or maybe even in a swap setup?

With Mom + EB tinkerskin is a beast, but without those two you are right.
My leveling tree progression :
https://pastebin.com/mshWEJZE

(You can choose your level on botom left corner, to see how to level it)
--> ImO On early stages of the game, taking dmg nodes is real QoL.

Can't wait PoB Skill Gem update / New Item mods / uniques to see the dmg :p

PS : I love phase accro.
I know this is a Fire trap thread, I Know I want to play a trapper ( Duh ) this start, and leaning towards Fire; does anyone know if there is any reason to play Arc trapper over say Lighting trap? Pro/Con of them?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
I know this is a Fire trap thread, I Know I want to play a trapper ( Duh ) this start, and leaning towards Fire; does anyone know if there is any reason to play Arc trapper over say Lighting trap? Pro/Con of them?

Alot of people are doing arc trap. This build could pretty much be used for that as well.
It's a little different setup. It takes an extra socket to add trap support but then you save one by not having to use cluster traps and still get good aoe. With shock you get the added benefit of the Shock ailment. I bet alot of people either don't like looking at all the fire or their CPU's scream so they try to avoid it.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on May 31, 2018, 7:45:54 PM
"
"
shahmat1972 wrote:

Alot of people are doing arc trap. This build could pretty much be used for that as well.
It's a little different setup. It takes an extra socket to add trap support but then you save one by not having to use cluster traps and still get good aoe. With shock you get the added benefit of the Shock ailment. I bet alot of people either don't like looking at all the fire or their CPU's scream so they try to avoid it.

Thank you for the fast reply, do you think Arc Trapper would be stronger then just Lighting trap?
I'm planning to play as a trapper too, but i'm not going to build around crit.
Do you think its good or should I rework on my build to go for crit?
Hey, I really want to try this build out, it looks fun, I’ve always wanted to do traps. One thing to ask, what weapons should I be looking for? Pure stat sticks? If so, what is the best base? Also, I don’t have path of building. If you could with little inconvenience on your part, would you please post a non path of building tree as well? Thank you
"
Hey, I really want to try this build out, it looks fun, I’ve always wanted to do traps. One thing to ask, what weapons should I be looking for? Pure stat sticks? If so, what is the best base? Also, I don’t have path of building. If you could with little inconvenience on your part, would you please post a non path of building tree as well? Thank you

I'm also wondering about what weapons to use. A wand and a shield? Two wands?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info