[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

On Offensive Final Tree (91) Pastebin, couldn't you save a travel point to the Constitution life nodes by going down from Sanctity?

First time doing a trap build, What kind of damage will this build be able to achieve with modest gear. Will it reach endgame content?
"
arkevons wrote:
First time doing a trap build, What kind of damage will this build be able to achieve with modest gear. Will it reach endgame content?

All signs point to yes. But keep in mind this build is utilizing new/reworked skills, so nobody knows for sure.
"
Nairul wrote:
On Offensive Final Tree (91) Pastebin, couldn't you save a travel point to the Constitution life nodes by going down from Sanctity?

Ahh yes you could save a point and have more strength to boot. I like using the Shaper node when I take MoM but it's not necessary by any means.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on May 31, 2018, 2:30:41 PM
what about this chest as a our main piece?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form

I think it synergises greatly with the playstyle and build, phase acro is the reason one considers going acro and free AA cant hurt.
I think it competes with a belly for survivability + the colors are supereasy to get and high flat evasion.

But there lots of great chestpieces, tinkerskin and carcass jack are pretty sweet as well.
Last edited by pennyyy on May 31, 2018, 2:36:23 PM
"
pennyyy wrote:

I think it synergises greatly with the playstyle and build, phase acro is the reason one considers going acro and free AA cant hurt.
I think it competes with a belly for survivability + the colors are supereasy to get and high flat evasion.

But there lots of great chestpieces, tinkerskin and carcass jack are pretty sweet as well.

That chest is amazing :) never realy got why noone is using it, it made my breach archer go all the way, clear all but shaper, but tinkerskin is also amazing for a trapper.
Last edited by hyttemaier on May 31, 2018, 2:41:56 PM
"
pennyyy wrote:

There are so many chest that will work. I hate having to give up Kaom's Heart but I don't think I could manage enough links with it. Carcass jack is a good damage and aoe bump but I gotta tell ya I'd rather go with something else. The Perfect Form is great for evasion and arctic armor provides a very nice defense and utility bump.

Tinkerskin for that cooldown recovery, High evasion, Frenzy generation, RECOVER 100 LIFE WHEN TRAP TRIGGERED is probably my favorite option at this point.

The real grind is just farming the chest you want out then trying to link it up =P
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Last edited by weallgotissues on May 31, 2018, 2:48:07 PM
"
"
pennyyy wrote:

There are so many chest that will work. I hate having to give up Kaom's Heart but I don't think I could manage enough links with it. Carcass jack is a good damage and aoe bump but I gotta tell ya I'd rather go with something else. The Perfect Form is great for evasion and arctic armor provides a very nice defense and utility bump.

Tinkerskin for that cooldown recovery, High evasion, Frenzy generation, RECOVER 100 LIFE WHEN TRAP TRIGGERED is probably my favorite option at this point.

The real grind is just farming the chest you want out then trying to link it up =P

The real power of tinkerskin is with Mom + eb, that thing is nuts :)
"
hyttemaier wrote:

The real power of tinkerskin is with Mom + eb, that thing is nuts :)

Hmmm that's super interesting..
♥ we all go tissues ♥
I'm not sure Tinkerskin is our best option anymore...

-The CDR seems less important with Fire Trap being our main skill.
-Phasing is kinda nice.
-The life recovery only works "when your trap is triggered by an enemy", so you can't combo with chain reaction.
-Frenzy Charges can be gained through other means, like Charged Traps Support or Master Sapper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info