[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

"
dwaynenemo wrote:
BUT
"
Fire Trap
Base damage from the initial explosion increased by 40%, and the base damage over time increased by 20% at all gem levels.

Yea that's pretty sweet. I'm sure the build as is would still plow through shaper.
♥ we all go tissues ♥
Is mind over matter really needed? I prefer not taking it. Based on my experience, when a boss hits you suddenly upon entering, I do not have any mana left to cast my skills.
"
KingTen87 wrote:
so to me it seems like the additional projectile evade chance is a great thing to have, especially against the chaos spitters in incursions and temples. Between this and a bit of chaos res on gear I think it could work really well for clearing.

What does everyone think, and has anyone tried Arrow Dancing out?
little bit late, but the chaos spit from contructs is a spell, so evasion doesn’t work against them.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Been trying this for abit, (just the fire trap) with my current arc trap gears.

It's not the best clearing build but it is still very usable in t16 maps.
Also it does kill bosses faster than arc trap, which is the main advantage of this build.

I'm one shotting most mobs even w/o lv21 fire trap. With lv21 fire trap the dps should become even higher.

One thing good about trapper is their gears/ passive tree are so identical that you can easily swap between traps by just switching out gems.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 21, 2018, 8:25:29 PM
Does 3.5 change anything about this build?
"
Does 3.5 change anything about this build?

Nope, nothing changed, no nerfs whatsoever. Still very good, very strong. I'm running it as a league starter again, very cheap to get started.
Uhmm... Does 3.6 change anything about this build?
Does this build still works in 3.6? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info