[3.3] Crit Fire/Flamethrower Trapper! - League Starter

Maybe going HC this league, are traps viable in HC? if yeah, how can I make this successful in HC?
Could someone link me regular skill tree, non path of building one? I'd be grateful.
Thank you for this, I follow the typed out explanations much, much better than the videos. Just how I roll so I appreciate this alot.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
Could someone link me regular skill tree, non path of building one? I'd be grateful.

Updated the guide to include the main site URL's
♥ we all go tissues ♥
"
"

Updated the guide to include the main site URL's

Thanks, man!
What do you think about siphoning trap for this build?
"
Adogcoleman wrote:
What do you think about siphoning trap for this build?

It's pretty helpful early levels for sure. Lets you facetank bosses if you throw it into a pack of mobs.
i don't understand how to open the tree
Definitely trying this out! Thanks!
So uhh, what is the optimal weapon choice here? I'm using a sceptre right now coz nothing else useful has dropped but I'd like to get to the ideal weapon ASAP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info