Tarke Cat's Tencent Video

"
k1rage wrote:

VW is not on the same level of evil

They destroyed my home just to build small luxurious coffee shop for employees,home that my family is living in for hundreds of years go **** yourself.

Tencent at least did not ruin my life,now i live in apartment with sh*y neighbors that do not let me to listen to music or play on my guitar.

Tencent is amazing and I will love Tencent forever.
Might not be the time and place for this but aren't all governments authoritarian on some level? I mean from my stance they are and we've more or less just accepted it.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on May 22, 2018, 12:22:48 PM
"
"
k1rage wrote:

They destroyed my home just to build small luxurious coffee shop for employees,home that my family is living in for hundreds of years go **** yourself.

Tencent at least did not ruin my life,now i live in apartment with sh*y neighbors that do not let me to listen to music or play on my guitar.

im sure you were compensated

that or you are making stuff up
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 22, 2018, 12:28:25 PM
"
k1rage wrote:
"
"
k1rage wrote:

im sure you were compensated

that or your are making stuff up

Trolls, people who care, people who don't, people who are bored, paid shills. Welcome to life and the internet.

Some grade A bullshit innit mate?
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
Trolls, people who care, people who don't, people who are bored, paid shills. Welcome to life and the internet.

yeah its never dull lol
I dont see any any key!
So, since I'm new, how long after a furor does it typically take for the forums to step back from bat shit crazy?

3.3 builds, eh folks..... ;)
"
Chandrose wrote:
So, since I'm new, how long after a furor does it typically take for the forums to step back from bat shit crazy?

3.3 builds, eh folks..... ;)

cant say as nothing of this magnitude has ever happened before round here

im guess it will last a few more days
I dont see any any key!
Until they post the patch notes... and then it will pop up every so often for a month or two. Then one post quarterly should cover it.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Until they post the patch notes... and then it will pop up every so often for a month or two. Then one post quarterly should cover it.

Actually if the "1k hours" line had/has the life it does, it doesn't bode well, and frankly I don't care anyways.

All GGG's goodwill(whatever was left) is gone. I hope Chris enjoys being a millionaire in a country (including Australia) that is worried about China's very real influence. What a disgusting, disgraceful move.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

Actually if the "1k hours" line had/has the life it does, it doesn't bode well, and frankly I don't care anyways.

All GGG's goodwill(whatever was left) is gone. I hope Chris enjoys being a millionaire in a country (including Australia) that is worried about China's very real influence. What a disgusting, disgraceful move.

Oh come now its a bummer but calling it a disgrace or disgusting is a little over the top

Chris worked hard and now he got paid
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info