Tarke Cat's Tencent Video

Relatively new to the community, but in my last 5 months of PoE I've grown to appreciate this gentleman's perspective. He is usually level headed, and in this case I think his calmer neutral position needs to be represented on this board.

I love this game, but there is a very vocal minority in this community that make us look kind of lame some times.

Also, HELLO ALL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0X_sbt7k6I
Last bumped on May 26, 2018, 5:11:12 AM
tarke who?
100% agree with him.
hopefully more streamers come out with videos like this in order to tame the (hopefully) minority who just scream louder than others.

and thats another thing. i think its the minority that are flipping out right now, it just so happens the minority who take offense like to scream the loudest and be the most obnoxious so it seems more serious than it really is, when its actually just kids having a tantrum disrupting peoples grocery shopping experience.

i do agree that the biggest harm is the style of MTX. but there is a very simple solution to that - you don't buy the MTX. perfect.
Irrelevant points, missing the biggest issue some people have with Tencent, starts contradicting himself halfway through...

Children should stick to playing games and not comment on things they clearly don't understand :/
"
Irrelevant points, missing the biggest issue some people have with Tencent, starts contradicting himself halfway through...

Children should stick to playing games and not comment on things they clearly don't understand :/

teach the children then, will you, oh wise one
Yea, never understand those that go all rioty (not a word) at site of a potential negative outcome. Its best to watch it play out before coming to conclusions.
I have no problem with GGG selling out control of the company. The owners have a right to cash out whenever or however they choose. Too bad they didn't sell to a company that wasn't under the thumb of an authoritarian government that is also actively assisting that government with monitoring their citizens.

I wish GGG and Path of Tencent good social credit in the scores to come...
I wish you good social credit in the scores to come.
Last edited by Snailmail on May 21, 2018, 10:49:51 PM
"
xMustard wrote:

hopefully more streamers come out with videos like this in order to tame the (hopefully) minority who just scream louder than others.

Sad for the people who can't make their own conclusions and need to identify themselves with some streamer to get confidence.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
xMustard wrote:
"

teach the children then, will you, oh wise one

You for one are too hopeless to enlighten.
Of course you could say that being a streamer and making a living/some income from streaming PoE he has the need to rationalize/astroturf the Tencent takeover in order to maintain his income and convince his viewership to stick around.

Tinfoil and salt are the bread and butter of the internet.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info