GGG, please remove the word supporter from future packs

I feel sorry for you guys but GGG closed this deal a year ago, ever since then they were fooling everyone into thinking that you were supporting a small indie company with those "supporter packs" they knew fully well what they were doing for the past year.

Here's the source https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12055682
"
LucasBacker wrote:
I feel sorry for you guys but GGG closed this deal a year ago, ever since then they were fooling everyone into thinking that you were supporting a small indie company with those "supporter packs" they knew fully well what they were doing for the past year.

Here's the source https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12055682

1337 21gn17ur3
One thing I really had hoped for was that GGG offered resin statues in their highest tier packs, but now that hope is completely lost. Maybe we’ll still see these separately through Weta but it won’t be the same imho.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Id call them league bundle packs or something like that
I dont see any any key!
they will now be named "morally unethical packs" eh.

when you see a wall of badges relating to the new packs ; instead of going "hey wow that's neat!" ; you'll go "ewww that guy is unethical AF!"

Not quite the same effect ;)
Last edited by teksuoPOE on May 22, 2018, 9:48:06 AM
"Supporter" shouldn't be removed. You're still supporting GGG with these packs.

It's up to you whether you're okay with part of the overall profit going to Tencent. I for one don't really care whether my money goes to a New Zealand game company or a Chinese one.

"
teksuoPOE wrote:

when you see a wall of badges relating to the new packs ; instead of going "hey wow that's neat!" ; you'll go "ewww that guy is unethical AF!"

Implying people need to care about barking dogs who can only see the worst in everything.
1337 21gn17ur3
"
"
teksuoPOE wrote:

Implying people need to care about barking dogs who can only see the worst in everything.

Implying people should only look at the present concerns and keep safe their avenues of escape.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
LucasBacker wrote:

Fooling everyone into thinking they were a small indie company? Maybe idiots because GGG has been quite large for a long time pre-dating the whole tencent and xbox drama
Social Engineering packs?

*Tounge out of cheek for a moment, Tencent truly does represent a terrifying twist to humanity on a scale that could impact billions of lives.

Obviously Chris had choices, and the fact he went with Tencent for the additional $$$ is something he may look back on...with...well I can't speak for people's individual emotions and feelings, but this isn't a side I would want to be on historically.

Similarly I don't think Volkswagen looks back at the 1940's and 1950's fondly...
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info