[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

It's okay?. Can i use it?

"
Newstime1201 wrote:
Best build I ever played in Poe can run every mods easy t15 maps and easy t16 maps if you move a bit on bossfights ;)
High clearspeed , high movement , high survivability at higher level , super high dmg 6linked reave and got around 400-500k dps got bladeflurry 6linked with the unique helmet which is totaly enough.

So Thanks for the build gj great written guide :)

here is my gear:

BF should be in the chest with ele focus and conc.
having the real 6L on bf is more important
Ty for everything u have been so helpfull but one thing i dont understand if i add unatural instict on tree i see the same dps on pob how is this posible it went down then i realized i had to remmove the att speed nodes and crit nodes so instict could work but still i got same dps
Nvm i stoped saving for unatural and got a good ring good belt and some good jewels my reqve dpa got from 90k on hideout to 120k so i asume shaper dps is a lot higer on bf now i need help which one yo replace next gloves get a pair 2 socked which i have already a good jewel to put on another good ring or amulet
"
T_B_E wrote:
"
Newstime1201 wrote:
Best build I ever played in Poe can run every mods easy t15 maps and easy t16 maps if you move a bit on bossfights ;)
High clearspeed , high movement , high survivability at higher level , super high dmg 6linked reave and got around 400-500k dps got bladeflurry 6linked with the unique helmet which is totaly enough.

here is my gear:

BF should be in the chest with ele focus and conc.
having the real 6L on bf is more important

Dont need that and Like it much more like that but thanks
Selling full gear pm me with offer if interested

got jewels too
"
Newstime1201 wrote:

here is my gear:

Spoiler

Glad to hear that mate!

Makes me happy to see such a positive experience :)

I would personally replace the Darkrays for some rare Boots while mapping (and the Bubonics on Bosses), since you really don't need the Damage and the Life from Rares will feel great.

That said, as long as you're having success: everything is fine obviously.
Anf shoutouts to another Standard Player :P

"
bonguero wrote:

It's okay?. Can i use it?

Sure, it's pretty good!

"
ervisberberii wrote:
Ty for everything u have been so helpfull but one thing i dont understand if i add unatural instict on tree i see the same dps on pob how is this posible it went down then i realized i had to remmove the att speed nodes and crit nodes so instict could work but still i got same dps

"
ervisberberii wrote:
Nvm i stoped saving for unatural and got a good ring good belt and some good jewels my reqve dpa got from 90k on hideout to 120k so i asume shaper dps is a lot higer on bf now i need help which one yo replace next gloves get a pair 2 socked which i have already a good jewel to put on another good ring or amulet

Unnatural Instinct is always a DPS increase. Make sure to not forget the Jewel you replaced: you get 3 extra Points from using the Unnatural Instinct Pathing, and can grab a new Jewel Socket or something else.

Upgrade your Amulet next. You want Life + Phys + WED (% inc elemental damage wioth attacks) + Accuracy or Crit Multi. Go check the Trade Links.

Gz on the 2 socket Tombfists, looking good :)

Sobi think i completed all neded gear like guide says bought all from endgame gear section can u please chech my shaper dps and any adices for next levels i kinda wana go shaper at 90
Hey!
I recently got myself a farruls fur and a cat amulet. This looks interesting and it seems to me that it should work quite well with farruls. However, this is my first melee character in forever so I would love some thoughts on it. Have you considered or looked into farruls compared to loreweave or belly. I might be able to skip raider and go for pathfinder instead too.
I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts on it.

Dash
"
DashDigital wrote:
Hey!
I recently got myself a farruls fur and a cat amulet. This looks interesting and it seems to me that it should work quite well with farruls. However, this is my first melee character in forever so I would love some thoughts on it. Have you considered or looked into farruls compared to loreweave or belly. I might be able to skip raider and go for pathfinder instead too.
I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts on it.

Dash

On page 90, aim972 and Gufffinn discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using the farrul chest (aim972 is using it for his version).

And thanks Guffinn for the comprehensive and informative guide, widened my understanding of the game quite a bit. Did two bf/reave builds previously, the sword-wielding slayer one was so-so at end game and the abyssus bloodseeker jugg was solid but your build eclipses both in speed, power and survivability.

Would like to recommend hale negator as a great companion piece to this build, with our big health, and especially if you're stacking abyssal jewels, helps in general clear and boss fights.

Finally, showcasing my version a bit (if I may, Guffinn) as I'm focusing on mapping and delving, using charged dash and adding a bloodseeker (mainly cos I don't have another expensive claw lying around). Personally found it to be faster than reave in clearing. Also tested wildstrike, frost blades and the base strength of the original build allows them all to be played at high levels.

My gear:

Last edited by Quixote77 on Nov 2, 2018, 8:04:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info