[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Mewerath wrote:
Spoiler
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
Can you take a look at my build? My dps can only reach to roughly 2m and Inhave no problem soloing shaper, just take a bit longer. I'm trying to boost my dps further to > 4m, could you tell me where I should improve?
I didn't side with alira for the bandits to get 2 skill points.
One more thing, somehow I have problem clearing map with Reave and die a lot with the Tenpest helmet and Darkray boots.

First of all i would respec Poisonous Fangs for Frenzy node below your Watcher's eye.
Get rid of the life flask you don't need it, perfect Wize Oak isn't that expensive and you will gain a lot.
Rest of your gear is pretty good tho mayby you can still upgrade your left ring but it won't be huge and probably expensive, also your stat stick may be better but also expensive upgrade, change your crafted staty to crit multi. Also i will consider taking Alira instead of 2 "Evasion and life".
Personally i played with Tempest Binding and Shaped helmet with lvl 18 Innervate + Inc Aoe. And i found Shaped helmet way way smoother and nicer to play with. Dmg from Tempest binding isn't huge i still 1 shot almost everything but Aoe from shaped helmet feelsgoodman.

Change darkrays for rare boots with at least 80 life some resi if you need, movement speed preferably and you can look for some cool stats like Chance to dodge spells or so. Also you can try Atziri's boots but i dont know how will it work.

Also check if your playstyle isn't the problem, watch some Guffin's Uber Elder/Shaper videos.

Frost bomb under boss, Protector behind Shaper, Vaal Haste/Vaal Purity of Ice, good timing with releasing blade flurry stacks are important.
Good luck bro hope i helped.

E: Wow i didn't notice that you have 2 points into movement speed._. bro respec you dont need it, put it into that crit multi in range or your meeks, next go for jewel socket above Blood Drinker node:)

Thank you :). I'm working on it. I don't have problem killing big bosses. I do put frost bomb and place totem everytime before I get to do blade flurry l channeling. Sometimes I die of getting carried away. I just want to boost dps to like 80% of your pob dps and I'm happy. :D.
Have no problem mapping with bossing setup but whrn I try the Tempest's binding and Darkray with Reave, I feel so much weaker. I'll try to find better gears.
Also I just sommoned uber elder but are not confident enough to take on them. My first time playing Blade flurry ever and sometimes I have problem with misranging Blade flurry. Sometimes I get too far away from the target and takes me 2 seconds to realise that, sometimes I get too close and get oneshot haha. Sometimes I misplace the pointer --> not dealing maximum damage to the target.
But when I focus and times the channeling release well, feelsgoodman to see the HP bar dropping.

"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
"
Mewerath wrote:
Spoiler
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
Can you take a look at my build? My dps can only reach to roughly 2m and Inhave no problem soloing shaper, just take a bit longer. I'm trying to boost my dps further to > 4m, could you tell me where I should improve?
I didn't side with alira for the bandits to get 2 skill points.
One more thing, somehow I have problem clearing map with Reave and die a lot with the Tenpest helmet and Darkray boots.

First of all i would respec Poisonous Fangs for Frenzy node below your Watcher's eye.
Get rid of the life flask you don't need it, perfect Wize Oak isn't that expensive and you will gain a lot.
Rest of your gear is pretty good tho mayby you can still upgrade your left ring but it won't be huge and probably expensive, also your stat stick may be better but also expensive upgrade, change your crafted staty to crit multi. Also i will consider taking Alira instead of 2 "Evasion and life".
Personally i played with Tempest Binding and Shaped helmet with lvl 18 Innervate + Inc Aoe. And i found Shaped helmet way way smoother and nicer to play with. Dmg from Tempest binding isn't huge i still 1 shot almost everything but Aoe from shaped helmet feelsgoodman.

Change darkrays for rare boots with at least 80 life some resi if you need, movement speed preferably and you can look for some cool stats like Chance to dodge spells or so. Also you can try Atziri's boots but i dont know how will it work.

Also check if your playstyle isn't the problem, watch some Guffin's Uber Elder/Shaper videos.

Frost bomb under boss, Protector behind Shaper, Vaal Haste/Vaal Purity of Ice, good timing with releasing blade flurry stacks are important.
Good luck bro hope i helped.

E: Wow i didn't notice that you have 2 points into movement speed._. bro respec you dont need it, put it into that crit multi in range or your meeks, next go for jewel socket above Blood Drinker node:)

Thank you :). I'm working on it. I don't have problem killing big bosses. I do put frost bomb and place totem everytime before I get to do blade flurry l channeling. Sometimes I die of getting carried away. I just want to boost dps to like 80% of your pob dps and I'm happy. :D.
Have no problem mapping with bossing setup but whrn I try the Tempest's binding and Darkray with Reave, I feel so much weaker. I'll try to find better gears.
Also I just sommoned uber elder but are not confident enough to take on them. My first time playing Blade flurry ever and sometimes I have problem with misranging Blade flurry. Sometimes I get too far away from the target and takes me 2 seconds to realise that, sometimes I get too close and get oneshot haha. Sometimes I misplace the pointer --> not dealing maximum damage to the target.
But when I focus and times the channeling release well, feelsgoodman to see the HP bar dropping.

The thing with alira is, I'm 2 levels below you that's 2 points short. I don't know where to prioritize the lastest passive points. So i guess I can make up for the all elemental resistance with gears and sacrifice some crit multiplier for 2 passive points.
It would be great if you could include some leveling at important stages like at level 75, 86, 92 or 93. Forgive me if I missed your leveling guide if u had it in your post. I just follow your POB and try to get gears as close as yours.

Last edited by Knaked_Knight on Jul 21, 2018, 5:38:51 AM
The autor of this guide is Guffin, all credits to him bro!
I took a closer look at your tree, u did some serious mistakes there.

Just take out 4 points from movement speed (2), Poisonous Fangs(2) and put 1 into crit multi in meeks area, 1 into "Winter Spirit" !!!!!!!! It's Core node for this build YOU HAVE TO take it! and 2 into frenzy charge node! You will feel the difference i tell you that. And take one point from Evasion and Life and put it into Phase Acrobatics.

Also from what i know PoB is not calculating "Gain #% of Physical damage as extra damage of random element" so my PoB is not showing my real damage, it should be bigger.
Last edited by Mewerath on Jul 21, 2018, 6:20:36 AM
"
Mewerath wrote:
The autor of this guide is Guffin, all credits to him bro!
I took a closer look at your tree, u did some serious mistakes there.

Just take out 4 points from movement speed (2), Poisonous Fangs(2) and put 1 into crit multi in meeks area, 1 into "Winter Spirit" !!!!!!!! It's Core node for this build YOU HAVE TO take it! and 2 into frenzy charge node! You will feel the difference i tell you that. And take one point from Evasion and Life and put it into Phase Acrobatics.

Also from what i know PoB is not calculating "Gain #% of Physical damage as extra damage of random element" so my PoB is not showing my real damage, it should be bigger.

My apology. I was on the on the replying to this. I thought I was talking to Guffin. :D.
Thanks for pointing out my mistakes in passive.
I was trying to follow Guffin's pob and couldn't reach half of his dps. I'll try to make some due change later and see. :). Thank you.
Hi guys, after making some changes, I was able to take down uber elder without problems. Thank Mewerath for helping me out :D. All credits to Guffin.
However, I am really having problem clearing map. I my clear speed for tier 13 is really slow and I kept . I can't even explode thing like Guffin did in T16 haunted mansion. I can't even one shot normal creeps. I tried the Reave 6L to no avail. I don't know what I have missed once again. Also, I don't know which reave to use. The one with multistrike or with assassin's mark. Or should I use both?
Spoiler
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
Hi guys, after making some changes, I was able to take down uber elder without problems. Thank Mewerath for helping me out :D. All credits to Guffin.
However, I am really having problem clearing map. I my clear speed for tier 13 is really slow and I kept . I can't even explode thing like Guffin did in T16 haunted mansion. I can't even one shot normal creeps. I tried the Reave 6L to no avail. I don't know what I have missed once again. Also, I don't know which reave to use. The one with multistrike or with assassin's mark. Or should I use both?

Hi bro, so the thing is you have to use Vaal Reave from your tempest binding, that Reave in your Boots is useless, your Herald of Ice is applying Assasin's Mark curse, so only thing you have to do is:
Have Hatred and Herald of Ice active, Vaal Reave + Multistrike + Damage on full life + Elemental Damage with attacks on your helmet. Clear with Reave and pull that Vaal from time to time to get 8 Aoe stacks instead of only 4. You can look at my links and follow, gl and ask if you keep strugling.:)
"
Mewerath wrote:
Spoiler
"
Knaked_Knight wrote:

Hi bro, so the thing is you have to use Vaal Reave from your tempest binding, that Reave in your Boots is useless, your Herald of Ice is applying Assasin's Mark curse, so only thing you have to do is:
Have Hatred and Herald of Ice active, Vaal Reave + Multistrike + Damage on full life + Elemental Damage with attacks on your helmet. Clear with Reave and pull that Vaal from time to time to get 8 Aoe stacks instead of only 4. You can look at my links and follow, gl and ask if you keep strugling.:)

Thank you. It's working great now. Finally I was able to get the hang of the mechanics of this build. A bit requires much finger movement but it's fun.

I also have one more question. How do you MF with this build? I'm talking about the Sadima's touch, Goldwyrm Nubuck boots, 2 ventor's ring and the bisco amulet. Since most of the important stats rests with the rings, amulet and belt. I'm thinking about putting the Pure Talent jewel in the passive but like 3 points short. It would be great if this build can MF, not necessary high tier, but burial chambers alone is good enough :)
Well i guess if you have enough int for gems you can equip MF items and farm even shaped burial chambers super easily. You can respec one point for +30 INT node while farming burials:)
Yo everyone, was really busy with RL the past few days. So some belated Answers here :P

"
Mewerath wrote:
Hello again Guffin:D

Just slammed this sweet gloves, any thoughts? Should i keep and use them or try to slam frenzy charge/flat crit?

E: god are they really so expensive:OOO

Depends man, I would sell it for thick cash. For that money you could make bigger Upgrades I think. Gz on the nice gloves :)

"
Hyper_hunter wrote:
can you please check my items and tell me whats wrong i keep dying alot

ps: i know that my weapon is weak i just do have enough currency to buy the claw yet

I see your problems are fixed now?
Big shoutouts to Mewerath for helping you out so thoroughly!

"
Knaked_Knight wrote:

Thank you. It's working great now. Finally I was able to get the hang of the mechanics of this build. A bit requires much finger movement but it's fun.

Yes, I honestly am thinking about how to address that. I say in the "Cons" that this requires a faster playstyle than RF Juggs for example. This playstyle is not for everyone, I remember 2 people that have been having problems with whirling around, keeping 5 flasks up, alternating Vaal Reave and Reave and keeping Stacks up, as well as using Blade Flurry and Totems etc. for Bosses. It really requires a faster playstyle than some other builds.

I don't know how to properly say that tho, maybe I make a short Video Guide one day where I go over it or something.

Big congratz on your Uber Elder kill btw, and nice that mapping works out as well now :)

"
Knaked_Knight wrote:
Hi, I'm just wondering how do you set up MF for this build? I'm just tired of doing burial chamber over and over again. I would love to farm some higher tier maps, or even guardians, shaper, uber elder.

You can easily wear Goldwyrms. Sadimas will be decent DPS and life loss, but you can still use em for everything. Maybe with a Frenzy Corrupt. I wouldn't use Biscos tbh, Amulets are so big for us (like Rings). So see if you can get a Talisman or Shaped Amulet with Quant and some useful Stats, but these go for a lot of money usually.
Ventors or White Pariahs are only possible if you farm low content, or have REALLY good gear.
Last edited by Guffinn on Jul 22, 2018, 7:28:04 PM
Hello everyone,

After clearing all content with my phy. cyclone I wanted to try something new with Scion and saw this build, it looks promising but I may have made some mistakes since I started this game with Incursion League I am a new player with 300 hours game time.

I am having some problems in high level maps and don't know what to do, can anyone please check my character and give me recommendations? I bought the stuff I could afford but I can always upgrade them, got some currency left behind from my previous setup.

Ps:I had to take Coldhearted Calculation on my passive tree because the mace needs so much İntelligence.

Thanks everyone in advance !
Last edited by lunamoonsong on Jul 23, 2018, 3:02:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info