[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey everyone !

I have some trouble with this build. I played the reave/BF variant last league and had 0 problems whatsoever.

But this time i cant even level my char properly. I'm kinda newish to the game ( started with delve ) so i dont know everything.

I tried leveling with sunder/cleave/frostblade/molten strike.. the fastest for now is Tectonic slam.

But 1) i die all the time vs syndicat member
and 2) i have a huge dps problems against single target.

Am i doing something completly wrong ? i'm level 55 atm.

If someone could check up my tree/build real quick it would be amazing.

Thanks guyz
I reached 85 with this build and I'm loving it so far, but I had some questions, for one, I switched out damage on full life for GMP in my belly since I heard that its much better, should I switch back? Also what would be my next upgrade?
Last edited by xTheFatex on Jan 8, 2019, 2:41:42 PM
"
Nun wrote:
I need some help because I'm starting to hate this build.
I have invested way more currency than my Winter Orb Elementalist and seems like it doesn't worth it (probably my own fault).

I'm lvl 80, I can't clear +t10 maps with multiple mods (never happened this before, is the first time that I feel that doing a t10 map is hard).

I can't kill UberIzaro. Actually I can kill him if I do 0 mistakes but I don't think that is worth it. I'm not a pro player, I play like sh*t. I managed to almost kill UberIzaro but then, he oneshots me. I can't even handle 1 UberIzaro hit.

When there is a huge pack of mobs, I know that I will die. Seems like my life leech is crap or something. I'm testing a lot of stuff to avoid dying, but it seems impossible.

I have removed the keystone "Acrobatics" and invested in more life. Got 5.8k life, lvl 80. I survive a little bit more, but I keep dying in all the things that I mentioned.

I like the build, but I'm also starting to hate it so, can anybody help me?

Thanks for the guide by the way! And my apologies for my English.

Edit: I have no Vaal Pact, maybe I die because of that. Not sure, but I will test it soon.

And to free some points you have to get rid of the dual wield notes, as they were only used while leveling. As you use a shield now those points are wasted. That should bring you back to acrobatics.
Last edited by Sherubim on Jan 8, 2019, 4:56:48 PM
+ replace frost bomb with enfeeble in your cwdt setup, it will boost survivabilty until you have enough life and damage to play without it

also you want abyss jewels with blind on hit (2 jewels for 10% is perfect imho) it will boost survivability once again

and more life (around 7k) for comfort at t16-17 maps, more life = more life per second life stealing

+ more crits = more frozen enemies which doesnt hit

i also used kaom roots + lioneyes remorse shield for hp boost until level 93 or higher, because 7k+ hp is a real saver here

and you should understand this is NOT FACETANK EVERYTING build, you should learn things that can oneshot you
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 9, 2019, 7:05:29 AM
"
xTheFatex wrote:
I reached 85 with this build and I'm loving it so far, but I had some questions, for one, I switched out damage on full life for GMP in my belly since I heard that its much better, should I switch back? Also what would be my next upgrade?

use helmet with hypothermia and crafted +1 lvl of proj gems + pierce

or
in tree for free pierce
fb + dofl + wed + multistrike

you dont need ancestral call here or killing yellows and bosses will be pain

or you can make white sockets (Vorici in Research safehouse) in body armor and just use fb there ))

Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 9, 2019, 4:17:04 AM
How do you sustain mana? with me equipping hatred in act 2 I have no mana almost.
"
HardSide wrote:
How do you sustain mana? with me equipping hatred in act 2 I have no mana almost.

untill that you should use
or
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 9, 2019, 7:03:33 AM
"
zoNiklv wrote:
"
Nun wrote:
I'm lvl 80, I can't clear +t10 maps with multiple mods (never happened this before, is the first time that I feel that doing a t10 map is hard).

I can't kill UberIzaro. Actually I can kill him if I do 0 mistakes but I don't think that is worth it. I'm not a pro player, I play like sh*t. I managed to almost kill UberIzaro but then, he oneshots me. I can't even handle 1 UberIzaro hit.

Hey, Nun! A friend started to play this character recently and he faced similar troubles.

First, you really need Vaal Pact and also the leech nodes that are close below Vaal Pact.

Secondly, dodge is one of the best defensive keystones and no amount of hp will be more effective than it.

Thirdly, Izaro is really difficult with your current flask setup. Use Basalt flask and Rumi flask. When you approach him make sure you didn't use flasks before and don't stay in one place, instead use whirling to charge through him.

His animations are quite long, long enough to side step or dash through.

It would be best if you can get some levels before actually doing Uber Lab, just buy few Poorjoys and get to lvl 87ish. Or ask a friend to help with the boss!

Also note that since you decided to use Lightpoacher, your Frost Blades are not super strong. Have to compensate with better claw and jewels. I noticed your jewels have accuracy which you don't need (Lycosidae), time to upgrade?

You will be much more effective after Uber Lab, respeccing your start to Ranger tree and taking Crit Nodes (Heartseeker, Assasination). Hope it helps!

Edit: Also, if you can afford Watcher's Eye with at least added damage while affected by Hatred it will be a notable DPS boost! I assume you playing trade league -> http://poe.trade/search/ehimahohoogaru (good rolls under 60c at the time I checked).

Plus note that Molten Strike requires Dying Sun flask and Helmet enchant to become a powerhouse! And some Gem Levels ;)

"
Sherubim wrote:

And to free some points you have to get rid of the dual wield notes, as they were only used while leveling. As you use a shield now those points are wasted. That should bring you back to acrobatics.

"
Sonidox wrote:
+ replace frost bomb with enfeeble in your cwdt setup, it will boost survivabilty until you have enough life and damage to play without it

also you want abyss jewels with blind on hit (2 jewels for 10% is perfect imho) it will boost survivability once again

and more life (around 7k) for comfort at t16-17 maps, more life = more life per second life stealing

+ more crits = more frozen enemies which doesnt hit

i also used kaom roots + lioneyes remorse shield for hp boost until level 93 or higher, because 7k+ hp is a real saver here

and you should understand this is NOT FACETANK EVERYTING build, you should learn things that can oneshot you

Thank you guys, I did some changes and now works way better (I can even rush in t15 maps when I couldn't even do a t10 one). I haven't test any boss yet but I think that I wont have any trouble (at least I hope so).

I was not using Blood Rage because I'm an humble unskilled noob, should I use it with my current setup? Any flask recomendations?

Thanks again and have fun!
;D
have a question
Major - Arakaali LvL 2
"50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" is triggered by Cast When Damage taken linked to Immortal Call, which stops us taking damage from Blood Rage for a split Second. This is huge Boost to survivability as it makes our Leech incredibly fast, healing 5k damage hits in a Second

when this activated in character window doesnt exist amplify to life leach after IC activates
does it works?
"
AynRand78 wrote:
have a question
Major - Arakaali LvL 2
"50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" is triggered by Cast When Damage taken linked to Immortal Call, which stops us taking damage from Blood Rage for a split Second. This is huge Boost to survivability as it makes our Leech incredibly fast, healing 5k damage hits in a Second

when this activated in character window doesnt exist amplify to life leach after IC activates
does it works?

yes it works, same as map mod 60% less life and mana recovery speed affects our life leech per second

ingame tooltips doesnt apply recovery modifier anywhere
Last edited by Sonidox on Jan 10, 2019, 4:00:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info