[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
ShadrHasRisen wrote:
the fuck is this where is my bf build

Like I said further above, I will add a BF Version once I have time to rework the second Post.

That said, this is kinda how the BF one will go: https://pastebin.com/7r0YNwLy

Coulda thought of that yourself Guys :P
No Point Blank needed, and going for a conversion watchers again.

Sadly though, BF DPS is "only" ~4,5 Million against Shaper with my Investment. Molten Strike is simply vastly superior.

But if you guys enjoy BF, you can play like that obviously. It's still perfectly viable, just not competitive with MS.

"
madziar169 wrote:
What you think about Ancestar protector linked with combastion? For -19 f res

It's okay, but not perfect.
If you use 1 socket Bubonics for Bosses, you can use it.
If you have 2 sockets:
Protector, Herald, Hatred, BR, CwDt+IC, Frostbomb, Vaal Hate and Movement take up all available Sockets. And Combustion doesnt beat any of those, at least for me.

If you wanna use it, don't forget you need an Abyss Jewel or smth else with Fire Damage on it, to proc the Ignite :P

Ty for the headsup though. Like I said in my post on the last page, I have some different stuff to do for now. But I will look into adding that in for the Future.
Last edited by Guffinn on Dec 22, 2018, 6:13:20 PM
Hey Guffin, what are the links for reave? I wanna go reave with BF and if you could get the old POB for that would appreciate it. The POB you gave the person above me has the light poacher helm and not hypothermia helm.
Spoiler

Good day, fellas. Played as Lightning strike build with gear above. Want to change main skill as well as skill tree. Question is - should i replace double Tamings with some Steel rings or its not necessary when you've got high pdps weapon + herald of purity?
Last edited by streej on Dec 23, 2018, 1:09:22 AM
@Guffin Thanks alot for you're awesome work about this guide, have a question regarding the primeval force, from poeplanner you go from the top part, but on the pob link you take the bottom way :S which one we must take
"
Guffinn wrote:
"
Ok, thx for quick answer. Will use image for skills

Fixed the stuff now

"
iOnlyRave wrote:
"
madziar169 wrote:
Guffinn I'm a little upset, I crafted this claw and find out that you can't craft flat phys + bleed as second prefix now :/

ended up on 400 pdps claw, but i have one open prefix and i can craft:
(24-32)%WeD, (14-16)% ele pen, or (6-9)% non chaos as extra chaos dmg.

Ele pen should be a way to go i think.

Hey man, I found out the same thing when crafting my claw. My personal suggestion would be to craft hits can't be evaded. It replaces the entirety of lycosidae, which allows you to run either a rare shield with more life & resists, or perhaps another unique shield (haven't really looked at this yet).

E: Unique shields that might look interesting: Unyielding flame (crit shield+ more attackspeed), lioneye's remorse(life FTW) or Ahn's heritage (max resist if no endurance charges, which'll be most of the time) or even something like Magna Eclipsis (+2 to gems & life, might be interesting to socket purity or HoP/HoI or something)

Aaah, by not playing Betrayal I kinda missed out on that!

I will try to add that in, but I'm currently pressed for Space again. 50k/50k Letters.

But with the Stat of current multimodding, it would be stupid to not include this into the Guide.
And yes, Hits can't be evaded is probably the best Option.

Great Old ones Ward/ Unyielding Flame/Kaltensoul (maybe for Uber Elder)/a rare Shield (offers max res, Life and other stuff) are all options.
Vix Lunaris, Ahns etc. as well.

BUT at that point dual wielding also comes into the picture. More DPS, but huuuge investment compared to a lyco/shield.

Before I get onto that, I will have to rework the second Post though. And the levelling Segment. And find a way to squeeze in a mention of Wildfire :D Which is obviously important, but I hope its common knowledge. Simply don't have enough space in the Thread for now to do it. Maybe I can rework the levelling Segment to be a bit shorter.

But before all THAT, I will have to survive Christmas while staying sane :D Still missing some presents

I'm in love with the build, thanks again. For mapping we simply switch to herald of ice and inc AoE and stuff explodes super fast :) Not on the level of Reave but also not too far away.

I'm running a dual wielding version of the build for those interested. With accuracy on rings and one abyss jewel, War banner and Ice Golem I sit at 92-93% accuracy, which is way enough from my point of view. So the investment is not that insane, except for the fact that you want 2 similar claws of course.

Spoiler
Last edited by miChaaaaaaa on Dec 23, 2018, 6:32:20 AM
Awesome build. tested bow builds first now rerolled to this and damn its fun
Can we swap conc effect with Ancestral call to proc it for more damage?
Hi all -

I'm new to overleech style builds and just had a question for anyone more familiar/comfortable with them to see my problem is build related (ex: not enough damage/leech) or efficiency related (spending too much time not killing things).

The question is: with Vaal Pact, is it expected that 5-10 seconds of inactivity eats up half of your health pool (from Blood Rage), or should overleech be keeping you sustained during that time?

These moments of inactivity happen to me a few times each map, for example when picking up a rare for a quick stat check or doing Syndicate mechanics. By the time I'm ready to move on, I'm between 50-75% health and in danger of getting one shot if I get too close to a dangerous mob before my leech picks back up again. I feel like I have to keep a health flask on me to prevent that from happening and I am getting the sense that that's wrong for an overleech build.

It also feels pretty bad in delve, where I'm used to being able to leap slam into the darkness with blood rage up and not actually take any damage from it due to high life regen. Is it recommended to just keep blood rage off when darkness delving with this build?

As a note... I DO NOT have Vitality Void so that might be a factor.

Thanks to any who help me figure this out. :) Really loving the build otherwise! Frost Blades is a bunch of fun.
Last edited by nunka on Dec 23, 2018, 3:06:36 PM
Doesn't life gain on hit from claws not work with slayer ascendancy? Also would a version with xophs and ignoring the cold stuff be the same/better?
del
Last edited by Agroveuin on Dec 24, 2018, 6:14:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info