[3.5] Guffin's McSundae Strike | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
madziar169 wrote:
Guffinn I'm a little upset, I crafted this claw and find out that you can't craft flat phys + bleed as second prefix now :/

ended up on 400 pdps claw, but i have one open prefix and i can craft:
(24-32)%WeD, (14-16)% ele pen, or (6-9)% non chaos as extra chaos dmg.

Ele pen should be a way to go i think.

Hey man, I found out the same thing when crafting my claw. My personal suggestion would be to craft hits can't be evaded. It replaces the entirety of lycosidae, which allows you to run either a rare shield with more life & resists, or perhaps another unique shield (haven't really looked at this yet).

E: Unique shields that might look interesting: Unyielding flame (crit shield+ more attackspeed), lioneye's remorse(life FTW) or Ahn's heritage (max resist if no endurance charges, which'll be most of the time) or even something like Magna Eclipsis (+2 to gems & life, might be interesting to socket purity or HoP/HoI or something)
Last edited by iOnlyRave on Dec 22, 2018, 4:04:45 AM
I dont have this mod yet but sure i will do that looks best for as ;)

Mb someone have service for that.
"
madziar169 wrote:
I dont have this mod yet but sure i will do that looks best for as ;)

Mb someone have service for that.

This guy offers it without fee & the thread seems reliable, but be cautious ofcourse. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2269872/page/1
hi you have 3.5 BF build can port?or pm me plz
Last edited by boscowong526 on Dec 22, 2018, 12:04:30 PM
why are you still using dual wielding bonuses and twin terrors on main tree setup?
And uh, I think we can't use 2 Wildfire at the same time, I'm totally lost on what path to follow now
"
boscowong526 wrote:
hi you have 3.5 BF build can port?or pm me plz

Gonna add that once I rework the 2nd Post sometime later in the week.

"
why are you still using dual wielding bonuses and twin terrors on main tree setup?

Im Not, Check the Image.

But I fucked Up the poeplanner links, sorry for that. Gonna fix that soon.

"
Hardmert wrote:
And uh, I think we can't use 2 Wildfire at the same time, I'm totally lost on what path to follow now

The Image or the PoB. Edit: actually I fucked Up the PoB as Well? Something went wrong with the Version Control while editing the Post. Gonna fix that asap.

The poeplanner links got fucked Up somehow.

The Images use the right Tree.
Last edited by Guffinn on Dec 22, 2018, 4:16:18 PM
Ok, thx for quick answer. Will use image for skills
"
Ok, thx for quick answer. Will use image for skills

Fixed the stuff now

"
iOnlyRave wrote:
"
madziar169 wrote:
Guffinn I'm a little upset, I crafted this claw and find out that you can't craft flat phys + bleed as second prefix now :/

ended up on 400 pdps claw, but i have one open prefix and i can craft:
(24-32)%WeD, (14-16)% ele pen, or (6-9)% non chaos as extra chaos dmg.

Ele pen should be a way to go i think.

Hey man, I found out the same thing when crafting my claw. My personal suggestion would be to craft hits can't be evaded. It replaces the entirety of lycosidae, which allows you to run either a rare shield with more life & resists, or perhaps another unique shield (haven't really looked at this yet).

E: Unique shields that might look interesting: Unyielding flame (crit shield+ more attackspeed), lioneye's remorse(life FTW) or Ahn's heritage (max resist if no endurance charges, which'll be most of the time) or even something like Magna Eclipsis (+2 to gems & life, might be interesting to socket purity or HoP/HoI or something)

Aaah, by not playing Betrayal I kinda missed out on that!

I will try to add that in, but I'm currently pressed for Space again. 50k/50k Letters.

But with the Stat of current multimodding, it would be stupid to not include this into the Guide.
And yes, Hits can't be evaded is probably the best Option.

Great Old ones Ward/ Unyielding Flame/Kaltensoul (maybe for Uber Elder)/a rare Shield (offers max res, Life and other stuff) are all options.
Vix Lunaris, Ahns etc. as well.

BUT at that point dual wielding also comes into the picture. More DPS, but huuuge investment compared to a lyco/shield.

Before I get onto that, I will have to rework the second Post though. And the levelling Segment. And find a way to squeeze in a mention of Wildfire :D Which is obviously important, but I hope its common knowledge. Simply don't have enough space in the Thread for now to do it. Maybe I can rework the levelling Segment to be a bit shorter.

But before all THAT, I will have to survive Christmas while staying sane :D Still missing some presents
Last edited by Guffinn on Dec 22, 2018, 8:05:25 PM
the fuck is this where is my bf build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info