Bestiary as a Core Game Mechanic

Thank you GGG !
It's a wise decision.

Bestiary was born dead. The worst league I ever played.
Everything was bad in this league.

See you next league !
The overall Bestiary mechanics might be too complex but you can keep the Bestiary mod for Zana to add yellow & red monsters for fight and from special unique items.
Thank you, this league was very unenjoyable for me.

Honestly - not even sad.
I heavily respect the work behind bestiary. The menagerie was decently designed and the technical work behind it was VERY nice.

BUT I'm glad this thing doesn't belong to this game anymore.
Well, i didn't have the chance to actually play Bestiary and just starting with Flashback, but the bestiary thing looks awesome (maybe i will change that opinion later of course).

I'm just afraid that after so much work being screwed GGG will stop making interesting and complex stuff at all and will just stick to repetitive kill-em-all leagues.
As from a programmer point of view :

Expansion in open alpha state ( so called league ) was not approved to go official.

Pitty. So much work at the void..
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on May 8, 2018, 3:12:52 PM
Here are my thoughts about Beastiary league:

Although it seems the league was terribly executed from the start, you did put a lot of effort
into it (more recipes, etc.) and even corrected mistakes, *cough* beast-splitting *cough*.

I really feel you should reconsider adding at least SOME parts of Beastiary as a Zana mod in the near future, and I find it very understandable if it will not be in the next league or two.
If not at all I won't be entirely sad, the next Challenge League sounds really good and I can't wait jump into the fray.

On an unrelated note: I really appreciate the 3-week race you put out for us.

Hopefully they add it atleast as Zana mod for those who want to play iit even sometimes.
Can agree that bestiary wasnt so good as previous leagues but managed to get 40/40 atleast.
It's too obvious to see that how many effort you guys put in the Bestiary league, but you can`t deny there`re also alot of players dislike how it works, we`re fine with it goes in to core game mechanic, but can we atleast have an option whether or not to fight the beasts in the map? Just like examples of the Breach, Abyss, Essence etc that we have to click or stand on some thing first, then the scary and tanky beasts come out, isn`t this sounds fair for both who like or hate Bestiary mechanic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info