Skill Revamps - Part 4

Vaal Barrage when?!
Sounds great!
Wtf Arc buffs??? Yyyyyyyes!
One of the issues I've always had with Vaal gems was they need to be on the skill bar to be useful. With the change that the Vaal skill also gives the base skill, I think a useful enhancement would be to hold down a key to temporarily switch skills in the skill bar to their Vaal version.

You should still be able to put the Vaal version of the skill on the skillbar if you want that version always there, but it would no possible for them to share a slot.

The non-Vaal versions should also display the soul status, and if there are no enough souls then the non-Vaal version gets used even if the modifier key is held.

This would allow me to (for example) just hold down the modifier key during combat and whenever I get enough souls it would fire off the Vaal version.
3.3 may be the patch for fire buff's, but all i see is that Arc buff that may make the only active skill in the game i actually like into a viable killer.

now just a tiny damage buff and i'll be set for life Arcin out.

gg GGG
Now this makes sense,and about time too.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DrDraids wrote:
You guys are going to kill the only vaal skills people like to bring the others from shit tier to trash with these changes.

You really didn't read any of this stuff did you.
So what happens if I have a CWDT linked to one of these new combo IC/Vaal IC?
so it means, 20/20 Vaal Reave or 21/20 Reave
You answered it perfectly. Thanks much my friend!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info