Skill Revamps - Part 4

man i want to take in the rest of the information of this article but as soon as i saw that there were buffs to arc all the blood went straight from my brain to my dick i'm so hype for my baby arc making an uprising
Next league will be epic
"
Vaal Skill Gems now grant the regular and the Vaal version of the skill. This is to remove the socket pressure that Vaal skills suffered from, so you no longer have to give up an Aura, Herald, Triggered Skill or a well-linked secondary skill, and you can justify using a Vaal gem in your best set of linked sockets.

"
The Ancestral Call Support can no longer support Vaal skills. The same is still true of Multistrike Support and Spell Echo Support.

Seems like these two things are completely at odds with each other. If you want us to be able to use the Vaal Skill Gem in our main links its needs to work with the same support gems that would be best for the regular version of the skill.
INCREASE THE DOUBLING
RIP regular gems.

All hail our new build overlords.... Vaal Everything.

This is probably the most prominent change to PoE yet, since there is literally zero reason to ever use a gem that isn't vaal, unless the poe.trade price is outrageous. All those +2 vaal gem mods just became the most expensive thing out there, and 21/20 vaal gems are going to be coveted by everyone.
This is a bit scary, since some enemies use these skills.
Bestiary is shit
FIX SG SERVER
Awesome!
still suck... to make them enjoyable , the only way is : HALLOW VAAL SKILLS TO BE TRIGGERED !!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Last edited by deadunion on May 2, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info