Skill Revamps - Part 4

"
JoeShmo wrote:
21/20 vaal gems are going to be coveted by everyone.

you cant get 21/20 vaal gems
/
Last edited by bjornharx on Aug 2, 2018, 5:55:25 AM
Those changes seem to be pretty good.
and my idea of next big patch being the second Vaal expansion is sounding more and more likely. Doryani boss fight time?

Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on May 2, 2018, 12:56:32 AM
Don't like this change at all, it takes away from the uniqueness of the vaal skills, particularly in Lightning Strike.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
"
nice!

if only they could be used with cast when dmg taken then they would be worth i rekon
"
bigboss18750 wrote:
"
nice!

if only they could be used with cast when dmg taken then they would be worth i rekon

i agree bigboss
Instead of winning souls, it would be more convenient for them to gain blood, for example the Gems Vaal in a boss can only be used once except other gems Vaal that you can use it more than once, because if you wanted to use a gem Vaal you would approve with the last S bosses, guardians of Shaper, elder there you don't have a lot of possibilities to generate souls, so the skill becomes inefficient, therefore I have thought, Instead of winning souls, it would be better for them to win blood by blow, as if you were filling a jar of life with blows is an example, but ask a lot of blood to use it more than 3 times in a boss or guardian because we know that they have a lot of life and s and delay in killing for most exiles, that's my opinion and I hope you take it into consideration greetings GGG.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:

sure u can

IGN: VodeniZec
I'm excited about this changes! Can't wait to check it out in 3.3.0
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
vodeni wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:

sure u can

Your gem isn't 21/20, it is 21/0
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info