Abyssal GC Miner (7k7 eHP, cheap to start, easy to follow, all content, Uber Elder deathless)

Not really confused. I'm still relatively new to the game. So I do not understand all aspects. I'd like to know if yoke of suffering is still the right amulet to use , if not could you link a few acceptable replacements? Also does the build absolutely require shimmeron or can you play with any duel dagger setup with cold conversion damage? Thanks.
Do you plan to play this build in upcoming league? Do you think it will stay as good as it now? Also, what you think about Windz GC build compare to yours. I want to play GC but dont know which one to choose.

Thank you.
"
XxPainzXx wrote:
Not really confused. I'm still relatively new to the game. So I do not understand all aspects. I'd like to know if yoke of suffering is still the right amulet to use , if not could you link a few acceptable replacements? Also does the build absolutely require shimmeron or can you play with any duel dagger setup with cold conversion damage? Thanks.

Yoke is an option for resistances balance and the shock mechanic even you only get 5% more damage from the ailment inflict on enemies(chill), or you can use Vinktar for even more DPS since we immu to shock. Other option could be The Pandemonius. The rare Amulet could be something like this:

YOu can use Dual Stats stick for sure but really expensive imo. Dual wield 2x Good stats take 10ex+/each migh beat Shimmeron DPS. But if you play this way just drop Powercharge node for Will of Blade or crit node on the tree.

Last edited by Zoroan on May 18, 2018, 6:33:48 AM
"
theR0cker wrote:
Do you plan to play this build in upcoming league? Do you think it will stay as good as it now? Also, what you think about Windz GC build compare to yours. I want to play GC but dont know which one to choose.

Thank you.

Winds wanna do the Lowlife playstyle which require a lot of currency to acquire. A high ES Shield, Helm, Glove and a Watcher's Eye with Clarity mod, this one is absolutely expensive as fuck.

On the next incoming league maybe the Shadow tree could be change a little bit but the core items of the build is still there and i think it still very decent to play.

Overall my build is Life & MoM based, Windz is ES based. He is using a Shield for ES and spell dmg so he has less dmg than my build, but he has more ehp. If you played a ES based build before you will know the differences. One more thing Windz's build cant be a good league starter because it require a Shav, Watcher's Eye, Chayula Amulet, GG stats stick. At early game you have to play as a Life & MoM based anyway.
Thanks a lot for the detailed guide! I had a lot of fun playing sabo miner, i never thought it could be soo enjoyable, i guess melting end game bosses is extremely addicting. Leveling was easy destroyed a10 kitava in seconds with mostly ssf gear.

Shaper wasnt even a challenge insta skipped all phases. At this point i havent tried uber elder and uber atziri but i am sure both of them wont give me any problems. Gear wise iam thinking of farruls fur with double statsticks and rare shaper amulet, thats kind of expensive but its just to ez to make currency in flashback, so i guess i'll get items somewhat soon.

Absolutely phenomenal guide. I will be using this for the Incursion League coming up. Any changes you can foresee needing to happen from reading any of the patch notes?
-Ox
"
Zoroan wrote:
"
theR0cker wrote:

Thank you.

Winds wanna do the Lowlife playstyle which require a lot of currency to acquire. A high ES Shield, Helm, Glove and a Watcher's Eye with Clarity mod, this one is absolutely expensive as fuck.

On the next incoming league maybe the Shadow tree could be change a little bit but the core items of the build is still there and i think it still very decent to play.

Overall my build is Life & MoM based, Windz is ES based. He is using a Shield for ES and spell dmg so he has less dmg than my build, but he has more ehp. If you played a ES based build before you will know the differences. One more thing Windz's build cant be a good league starter because it require a Shav, Watcher's Eye, Chayula Amulet, GG stats stick. At early game you have to play as a Life & MoM based anyway.

Thought I'd chime in on this. That statement about Windz guide is incorrect. He has 2 version in his thread. LL and MoM (which he starts with) then if you want you can transition over to LL. Thought I'd let you know.
Last edited by ShadowGenisys on May 21, 2018, 11:11:13 PM
"
ShadowGenisys wrote:
"
Zoroan wrote:
"
theR0cker wrote:

Thank you.

Thought I'd chime in on this. That statement about Windz guide is incorrect. He has 2 version in his thread. LL and MoM (which he starts with) then if you want you can transition over to LL. Thought I'd let you know.

Yeah i see, but his final goal is playing as LL so i think the Life & MoM version just a stage before you can afford the LL stuffs as he said, LL is the next generation.

As for the 100% conversion i reply a question before on this thread you can see. I prefer a normal jewel with maximum life + mine laying speed + double damage mod for even more DPS and life rather than another The Long Winter. Maybe with the 10% penetration boots enchant The Long Winter could give more DPS but that enchant is extremely rare and expensive.
"
Nowaydude85 wrote:
Absolutely phenomenal guide. I will be using this for the Incursion League coming up. Any changes you can foresee needing to happen from reading any of the patch notes?

As far as i know there will be some change in the Shadow starting point. There are a new node about Trap & Mine, when the tree is fully release i will make a new version for Incursion. And the core items of the build is still there when Abyss and Elder is still there. But at the early of the league Shimmeron could be a little expensive, starting at 3ex and drop to 1ex by the time in Flashback.
edit:
Sorry I was in a hurry and didn't check the entire config in your PoB. You had put in 6 Power Charges manually instead of the default maximum amount, which is 6 in your case. My tree has no additional charges but the calculations were done as if I had them.

Spoiler
Hi,

I've been following and posting on Windz' thread for a while and I'd like to offer you my "optimized" version of the skill tree.

I have taken your PoB import, changed nothing and imported my tree. You can compare the stats on the left side of the picture to see that that's your setup. If anything is different, please tell me.

This is the improvement you'd get:

(pic removed because it doesn't show the truth)

Damage and EHP (life+mana) are slightly better, but you get both Acro and Phase Acro as major defensive boosts.

Also, if you don't take all those Power Charges, you're probably better of with shaped weapons (gain #% of physical as..).

This is my tree (lvl94):
http://poeurl.com/bUCX
Last edited by Solmyr77 on May 23, 2018, 4:33:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info