Abyssal GC Miner (7k7 eHP, cheap to start, easy to follow, all content, Uber Elder deathless)

"
Zoroan wrote:
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
hypothermia is better with trap or trap with increased crit?

or

i loose 20k dps when i switch incrased crit chance by hypertomia

thx

You lose DPS on tooltip or on Path of Building?
Because the Hypothermia deal more damage against chill enemies, and this number doesn't show on your tooltip but you can feel it on the field.

As i said before, Hypothermia even provide the effect of chill on enemies which is nice for quality of life.

i loose dps on tooltip yes, for you its better hyportermia then?
"
bonzaidu64 wrote:

i loose dps on tooltip yes, for you its better hyportermia then?

I just checked your profile, base on your gear and tree the most DPS out put gem setup is: Glacial Cascade - Minefield - Remote Mine - Hypothermia - Concentrated Effect - Cold Penetration. This set is use the "against Shaper" Config, 100k avg damage hit, your mine laying time is 0.32 so the DPS is around 1M3 if GC hit once, but as far as i know GC could hit twice or more so basically you have more than x2 that number. This math include the Diamond Flask and The Wise Oak checked.

You should drop 1 life flask for a Diamond Flash, this flask alone gives you 32% more DPS. My recommendation is the Diamond Flask of Heat because you don't have any anti-freeze flask on yours.
what about a scion version of this build? what should i aim for?
If I don't play with shimmerons, do you think I can use a dagger with high physical/spell dmg with crit instead?

I like to play with Wirlwind blade // shield charge. Wanted to know your toughts on this.
If I don't play with shimmerons, do you think I can use a dagger with high physical/spell dmg with crit instead?

I like to play with Wirlwind blade // shield charge. Wanted to know your toughts on this.
"
MrAvenged wrote:
what about a scion version of this build? what should i aim for?

I never tried a Scion to play this build before so i don't have experience to give you an advice. But as far as i know Saboteur is the best Ascendancy for Mine build, Scion Sabo just got 1/3 the advantage of Saboteur and the other class choice is not very useful overall. Unless you wanna do a Low life Miner this option is viable, Windz has a guide about low life build you can take a look at his build guide.
"
acamat wrote:

I tried to play with a Dual stats stick on Flashback and i realize that Dual Wield Shimmeron has better DPS than a good dual stats stick. Only a decent dual stats stick could beat Shimmeron DPS. But Using Shimmeron you lose the Whirling Blade or Shield Charge and you can't use Frost Bomb or some others spell duel to the degen from Shimmeron if you crit. I think you can play this build with a good Dagger or Sceptre and a Shield and you can take down any boss easilly.
By the way i use Phase Run link with Arcane Surge and Increase Duration to cover the downside of Flame Dash for fast moving when mapping, it works pretty good for me.

Is this gg for the build or should I look for +1 active?
"
Jenova798 wrote:

Is this gg for the build or should I look for +1 active?

Ah this one quite good, but this one don't give +1 level to Glacial Cascade, it gives the level to Remote Mine and Minefield is also a good point.
This one has 6% life as an implic so total is 13% life, a well rolls Shroud can get 10% life and somewhere 14% mana. Overall this Shroud is good to use.
im not generating power charges with shimme while mapping, only with the swap with the storm prison. i'm missing something? doing something wrong?
EDIT: nvm, already know what im doing wrong.
Last edited by MrAvenged on Jul 25, 2018, 9:01:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info