Abyssal GC Miner (7k7 eHP, cheap to start, easy to follow, all content, Uber Elder deathless)

Can you clarify why only one Long Winter jewel is needed?
Hi,

In leveling tips you are using critical strikes/controlled destruction as a 6th link. But at gem links it is trap and mine damage as 6th link. Which of them should be used as a 6th link?
"
gasgsm wrote:

If anyone can explain this? Cuz i'm wondering the same... One jewel does not give 100% conversion?
"
gasgsm wrote:

With 1 more The Long Winter gives 7.5% more DPS because of the 20% conversion.

But the normal jewel with 1 life mod and 2 damage mods and 8% Mine laying speed gives 6.1% more DPS and the difference is 0.26s Mine laying speed compare to 0.27s Mine laying speed with The Long Winter. So it is 3.85 Mine place per second compare to 3.7 Mine place per second ==> The difference about DPS is 3.95% damage. At the end the normal jewel gives 9.95% more DPS compare to 7.45% from The Long Winter.

So the damage normal jewel gives better DPS but less damage per hit, and The Long Winter gives better damage per hit but less DPS.
Last edited by Zoroan on May 11, 2018, 9:52:51 PM
"
Padashuruar wrote:
Hi,

In leveling tips you are using critical strikes/controlled destruction as a 6th link. But at gem links it is trap and mine damage as 6th link. Which of them should be used as a 6th link?

Trap and Mine Damage could be better because you still have high crit chance >> high chance to freeze enemies, but it up to your color on the chest. I dont recomend use Tabula on 50+ level because it dont give life/mana or resistances or AR/EV/ES. If you are a League Starter you definately cant afford a Tabula at early game and i leveling pretty good on Flashback with a 4L, then i change to 5L at level 50+, 6L at level 75+.
I wonder how to use Clear Mind together with Clarity, because you lose spell damage% with reserved mana.
"
Bazuken wrote:
I wonder how to use Clear Mind together with Clarity, because you lose spell damage% with reserved mana.

I'm using Clarity link with Blood Magic Support
Thanks i missed bm part! Is it worth it though, 60% spell dmg for losing ehp, maybe with 20/20 blood magic support?
"
Bazuken wrote:
Thanks i missed bm part! Is it worth it though, 60% spell dmg for losing ehp, maybe with 20/20 blood magic support?

Yeah, 20/20 BM. It is 96hp, if you dont wanna lose ehp you can go for another The Long Winter or a Normal jewel with %maximum life and Mine Laying speed.
Doing this build now, Looks amazing. thanks for the hard work put into the guide, Do you plan on keeping it updated when 3.3.0 Comes out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info