Abyssal GC Miner (7k7 eHP, cheap to start, easy to follow, all content, Uber Elder deathless)

"
scathach95 wrote:
Hi!

I've been playing this build up to lvl 90 on the Flashback event, a real breeze :) I just passed LL recently (following Windz guide) but I only have 6k5 ES (no watcher eye or chayula) and I keep dying and dying from one shots against the T16 guardians (especially minotaurs). Should I go back to life-based GC mine? Will it help me?

LL with 6k5 ES is low i think, only do LL if you have the Watcher's Eye with gain maximum mana as ES and Chayula Amulet. But it too expensive imo. The reason why you get 1 shot because of physical damage hit, armour doesn't help mitigate physical damage from hit on ES based, with Life & MoM based you can use a Granite Flask of Iron skin and it help a lot against physical damage hit.
Finally a well-written guide for a GC Miner! Good work on that!

I have a question about the ascendancy points, can we go explosives expert over born in the shadows or is it to much of a defense loss when we don't take it?
Last edited by BlackHawkGold on May 13, 2018, 11:54:42 AM
"
BlackHawkGold wrote:
Finally a well-written guide for a GC Miner! Good work on that!

I have a question about the ascendancy points, can we go explosives expert over born in the shadows or is it to much of a defense loss when we don't take it?

Yeah you can take that node and use The Pandemonius for even more DPS.
Can this build work well with upcoming arc buff? i would like to switch from gc to arc if possible for starter incursion :) Anything i should change?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can this build work well with upcoming arc buff? i would like to switch from gc to arc if possible for starter incursion :) Anything i should change?

The current tree can be use for almost all the spells, so i think you just need to change the Essence Worm (Hatred) for another one. And the gem link also, Watcher's Eye.
"if you want to summon your Flame Golem you need to place a mine then Detonate it and then the Golem will be summoned (because of the mod “socketed gems are support by level # Remote Mine”)."

For some reason, it didn't work on my end. Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance.
So is yoke of suffering a yes for the build? Or are we not sure? It would be nice to get some more input from Shadowgenisys on this build. He is extremely knowledgeable on GC Miner builds.
"
XxPainzXx wrote:
So is yoke of suffering a yes for the build? Or are we not sure? It would be nice to get some more input from Shadowgenisys on this build. He is extremely knowledgeable on GC Miner builds.

It could be useful with Vortex to self proc Yoke (required "add fire damage to spell/while dual wielding" mod on Abyss jewel) for 10% more damage.

P/S: Now i'm gonna off, tomorrow i'll test it in-game for more detail.

P/S 2: I tested it again and i got the degen from Vortex. SO Yoke is an optional item. I use it because i didnt know the mechanic about the self cast, the second reason is because i can balance my resistances for Wise Oak, the 3rd reason is GC Mines can shock enemies, make them take up to 50% increased damage due to being shock.

Otherwise you can use a Shaped or Elder Amulet with the extra damage mod and crit multi, life, resistances, but it will take a lot of currency.

Another good choice is The Pandemonius, Atziri's Foible for budget option.
Last edited by Zoroan on May 16, 2018, 3:40:11 AM
"
bossads wrote:
"if you want to summon your Flame Golem you need to place a mine then Detonate it and then the Golem will be summoned (because of the mod “socketed gems are support by level # Remote Mine”)."

For some reason, it didn't work on my end. Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance.

Then put the Golem on your Cast When Damage Taken setup instead, use the socket on the Helm for Vaal Clarity or something else.
"
The reason why you get 1 shot because of physical damage hit, armour doesn't help mitigate physical damage from hit on ES based

Wat? That is not true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info