Abyssal GC Miner (7k7 eHP, cheap to start, easy to follow, all content, Uber Elder deathless)

"
MrAvenged wrote:
im not generating power charges with shimme while mapping, only with the swap with the storm prison. i'm missing something? doing something wrong?
EDIT: nvm, already know what im doing wrong.

Blast Cascade node on the tree :D
i did wander,
i pay so much money for that.
but single target is really problem for wanders,
trapper is super good for clear and until t16 bosses. for t16 t17 mine is really good.

BUMP.
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
if u get the gc helm enchant to convert remaining 20% of phy dmg to cold, how much is the increase in dps? 6-7%?
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
if u get the gc helm enchant to convert remaining 20% of phy dmg to cold, how much is the increase in dps? 6-7%?

You can use the glove from Temple drop, which has the mod "25% of Physical Damage convert to cold/light/fire damage" and we can have 100% ele conversion.

Example: Choose the cold damage if you can:
Last edited by Zoroan on Aug 7, 2018, 4:39:36 AM
3.4 patch notes are out:
"Shimmeron now deals 200 Lightning damage per second per Power charge (down from 400). Using a Divine Orb on an existing copy of this item will update that item to new these values. Shimmeron will also deal that damage to you if your skills have dealt a critical strike recently, rather than just you. That means you will take the damage if any skill (including a trap, totem, or mine) deals a critical strike."

Dagger time? lol
"
helloicanseeu wrote:
3.4 patch notes are out:
"Shimmeron now deals 200 Lightning damage per second per Power charge (down from 400). Using a Divine Orb on an existing copy of this item will update that item to new these values. Shimmeron will also deal that damage to you if your skills have dealt a critical strike recently, rather than just you. That means you will take the damage if any skill (including a trap, totem, or mine) deals a critical strike."

Dagger time? lol

Lol, so Windz's build still decent but GGG also nerf Minefield, I think dual wielding Void Battery or a good Stats stick/Dagger could be ok tho.

new unique to the rescue of miners, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info