Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Always fire leech, always.
Which WE should I choose leech+fire dmg or leech + fire pen ?
leech + fire pen unless you have two corrupted PP with elem pen (+ ofc all needed fire pen from passives) then it is worth (imo) to boost your dmg via WE witch fire dmg + leech
Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.
How is this build doin vs red map syndicate bosses? can it tank them? does it have enough damage vs the top tier ones?
"
Camaron wrote:
How is this build doin vs red map syndicate bosses? can it tank them? does it have enough damage vs the top tier ones?

This build can do 99% of content even if you are underleveled and undergeared just by abusing VD/Bodyswap mechanic (you jump around bosses with bodyswap ignoring all of their attacks and they will eventually die of boredom=)).
My build is unfinished 19/0 jewels, no xoph's heart, 90 lvl, 8,5k hp+fire leech eye. I usually tank syndicate up to T11-12, after that you will probably have to maneuver. Bosses you can tank freely(just make sure u have some chaos res, +20 without Atziri should be fine) its ads that are the main problem, if they surrounded you - thats bad.
In T15-16 with some nasty damage mods syndicate can rip even CI HOWA Juggs and LL RF Guardians, but you can still kill them with mentioned above mechanic. It's just would not be fast.
Other then that map clear and bossing with this build is incredible, its definetely end-game capable.
i dont use paste bin. Can i get a skill tree please
"
randeenie wrote:
i dont use paste bin. Can i get a skill tree please

You don't need to "use" paste bin per se. All you have to do is copy the pastebin link and import it into path of building.

Path of building is a program that you will need to download. I doubt anyone is going to take the time to re-create the skill tree elsewhere.

Good luck exile.
guys plz someone paste me his pastebin link , i'm using the "PoB LVL 97"
and i see only 83 points :S

ps.Found it , prob my path of building was out of date or smthing all good :)
Last edited by throwdown on Dec 19, 2018, 7:32:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqnloB5ZL-c&feature=youtu.be

Today evening UE kill, no deathless but tbh never care about that (second thing, there was a lot of real homemade vodka before and during fight :D ) Previous one takes me about 10 minutes cuz of mistake made with too high attack speed with no spell colldown reduction xD (yeah i know, everything was wrote in build introduction but hey better later than never :D )

Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.
Last edited by uv_bartek26 on Dec 20, 2018, 2:45:39 PM
Can someone advise what the ideal flasks to use are?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info