Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
Gauss_Death wrote:

Unfortunately, I *just* finished assembling my equipment for the build and was about to respec a character for it. *sigh*

Well if you already got the gear - might as well see if using Barrage instead of Frenzy will make it work. That might be the only change you need to do.
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
"
Gauss_Death wrote:

Unfortunately, I *just* finished assembling my equipment for the build and was about to respec a character for it. *sigh*

Well if you already got the gear - might as well see if using Barrage instead of Frenzy will make it work. That might be the only change you need to do.

Thats what i thought too, BUT, altough the char uses 2 hands, when attacking with barrage, we still only get 1/2 of the casts. (knowing GGG I canno't say if this was intended or just a bug)

Which means this build and every other dual wield PP build is currently dead.
So i was just on a walk and i wondered how my char of this build from last league was going in standard in 3.6. So i took it for a whirl through depth 475 delve and a depth 400 primeval city encounter and it felt as exactly the same as it did for me last league.

So i definitely don't think the build is dead and in fact it's got me thinking about what i can do for it in this league.
anyone tested in this league? please update.
3.6 Post-Nerf Modified

https://pastebin.com/UvNiiRNa
If you enjoyed this build or thinking of making one, but not sure about the nerfs - check out one of my current builds - full fire BV jugg. You can catch me streaming it here. Might sound weird, but check it out :) Recommended budget to start 15-20ex to buy rings, bow and other basics.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Apr 6, 2019, 9:37:30 PM
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
If you enjoyed this build or thinking of making one, but not sure about the nerfs - check out one of my current builds - full fire BV jugg. You can catch me streaming it here. Might sound weird, but check it out :) Recommended budget to start 15-20ex to buy rings, bow and other basics.

can confirm THIS build is dead (7.6 aps is hard af to get) but you can still try morphs other builds. He is a good one.
"
klausTv wrote:
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:

can confirm THIS build is dead (7.6 aps is hard af to get) but you can still try morphs other builds. He is a good one.

How is this for leveling a jugg character to lvl 70?
With the 3.8 change:

The Poet's Pen: Now triggers socketed spells at the end of an attack, rather than at the start. Now has a cooldown of 0.15 seconds (from 0.25).

Has the performance of this build improved?
No.

The cooldown reduction has not effected this build at all. In order for the CD reduction to effect it, you would have had to have been over 8 attacks per second.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info