Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Hello everybody,

I am considering building this build for 3.5 and leveling a juggernaut. Can anyone tell me how much Attackspeed I can have if I can NOT use a belt with Cooldown Recovery?

Is it possible to exchange Purity of Ice for Purity of Elements to maximize the resistance a bit more easily?

Edit: How can I find out my attack speed?

Thanks,
Jens
Last edited by Jens1987 on Jan 3, 2019, 5:58:22 PM
Max 0.27 attack time without cooldown recovery.
You can check it just moving your cursor on frenzy icon (first tile at upper-right named Attack Speed :)
Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.
Can the PoB Starter/Budget Option still tank all content but just slower?
Hey there, great build and really enjoying playing around with it on standard right now! Thank you

Just looking foy any advice as dps feels a little low, but might just be me lol
Heres a link to my gear and such:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Spar79/characters

Many thanks
Spar
What would be some good enchants to go for on the Devoto/Bubonic?
can u guys give me an advice what i should upgrade next? :) i feel my dps is kinda low =( wanna upgrade my jewels but those unique jewels are so good in terms of dps =(
So I am not using Bodyswap - but why Combustion over culling? We're not igniting due to elemental focus so wouldn't it just be better to do culling strike?
"
juntar wrote:
So I am not using Bodyswap - but why Combustion over culling? We're not igniting due to elemental focus so wouldn't it just be better to do culling strike?

You can still Ignite with the hits that aren´t Volatile Dead. Since it´s only VD that has Elemental Focus.
Ah I see! Thanks for the explanation.

Is it still worth it though, over the 10% execute and the bonus dmg from cull?

Not sure how often we'd get ignites from wand hits and unearth with a non-based crit build.
If you want culling strike, you can swap GMP from your Frenzy out for Culling strike. This works well on bosses as they're usually pretty big and fairly easy to hit, so GMP isn't as big a deal on frenzy since you can click on the boss once every few seconds to maintain your frenzy stack as needed.

GMP is obviously better for map clearing where enemies don't have as much health and you just want to keep EO/frenzy at max with 0 effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info