Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
SO are we manually casting enduring cry? Or how are we generating and sustaining our endurance charges?

Unflinching
"
Unflinching is a Notable Ascendancy passive skill for the Juggernaut that grants an additional maximum endurance charge, a chance to gain an endurance charge when hit, and generates an endurance charge every second if you were hit in the past 4 seconds. Additionally, whenever you gain an endurance charge, there is a chance it sets your number of endurance charges to its maximum.
Build has been great. Wrecks bosses, easy uber elder and shaper kills.
Delve so far only at 350ish, but no struggle, just body swap through whole thing, also nice for standing in darkness :)

With the ascendancy, unflinching, being used I still rarely get hit so I rarely have endurance charges. How else are we getting them, manually casting enduring cry?
How to kill Atziri? What to swap?
how can i get endurance charges with this build ?
Unyielding also has 25% chance to gain endurance charges when you stun an enemy.

Ahh damn its from the passive Jugg tree im so stupid :> but thanks ;)
What is the reasoning behind using grand spectrum jewels in the POB?
"
Evil_Monkeys wrote:
What is the reasoning behind using grand spectrum jewels in the POB?

"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:
@Zedforce666 Why do you use Grand Spectrum jewels in you'r passive?

simply because they give the most dps - even dual-dps-stat jewels won't provide so much. but ofc normal jewels give also hp, resistance etc. bonuses - so feel free to use normal ones if you need (I just don't need it).

"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
Scilarion wrote:
If same defense = less armour, less regen and 2k less life. You have more leech as a result of having more damage - but that's it.

you don't even take the time to compare, right? may you have to learn first to compare in right way - so just deactivate different flasks and keep in mind that not everyone is using the same jewels (like I using GS, resulting in 21% less max life).

with all these adjustments, the life% increase of both ways is the same (around 220% tree), the armour is the same (around 7k and p.dmg reduction also) - only the life-reg is lower, right. but I go more offensive way and compensate this with 50% more overall dmg

Yeah, I compared the POB you posted with the POB of the original build (adjusted for pathing) which cleared showed less armour, less physical reduction, less life regen and less life.

I'm simply pointing out that you said you had the same defence. Which is not true. You have more damage as a result of sacrificing defence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info