Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Thx for reply Zed!
Hope you not going to respec you char soon,so we can follow you'r tree and items).
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
ScottEvill wrote:
@Zedforce666 Why do you use Grand Spectrum jewels in you'r passive?
Anyone but OP have kill UberElder by thise build?

simply because they give the most dps - even dual-dps-stat jewels won't provide so much. but ofc normal jewels give also hp, resistance etc. bonuses - so feel free to use normal ones if you need (I just don't need it).

for WE: leech > fire pen for first. ofc there are dual WE with leech AND pen, like this one I have - but they are enormous expensive.

I could update the build, but that's not my thread - when the TO give me a sign, I'll do this in his name.

would be nice if you could update it im following the expansive 1 with no grand spectrum also for watchers eye i cant find with pen to fire should i just buy a normal with just fire leech for now instead?
I just fought uber elder with this build, its insane.

You are able to tank shaper's beam, any adds, the floating balls that leave that degen, the propagators degen, and you only need to dodge shaper's balls and elders spears.

Apart from that, this build trivalizes the fight. Decent damage, super high regen, Kaom's roots basically makes you god.

I managed it with 1 death but i think doing it deathless is definitely possible.

Well to be fair, I basically have all the items for the end game...
Leech watchers eye definitely helped a lot. Jewels were mostly life and resist, did not have space for fire damage jewels.

Not to mention that the phase run on 3 frenzy charges along with jugg's regen makes this the perfect delve runner. Pop phase run and a movement flask, explore all you want!

Great build!

Spoiler

Last edited by FortuneDayss on Sep 20, 2018, 9:56:01 PM
"
FortuneDayss wrote:

Apart from that, this build trivalizes the fight. Decent damage, super high regen, Kaom's roots basically makes you god.

I can recommend to use simply unstoppable instead of unyielding for u-elder, then there's no need to swap your boots for kaom. additional the asc gives you more benefits than the roots.

atm I don't even swap it for delve or mapping. dps is high enough, but mods like temp. chains or freezes at strongboxes aren't anymore - and the dps lost is just a bit.

btw. - phasing is a good idea. I think I combine it with CWDT simply
Loving the build but what's the point in enduring cry? Don't we have endurance charges up at all times anyway or am I missing something?

"
Zedforce666 wrote:

I can recommend to use simply unstoppable instead of unyielding for u-elder, then there's no need to swap your boots for kaom. additional the asc gives you more benefits than the roots.

atm I don't even swap it for delve or mapping. dps is high enough, but mods like temp. chains or freezes at strongboxes aren't anymore - and the dps lost is just a bit.

btw. - phasing is a good idea. I think I combine it with CWDT simply

I was thinking if i could drop the 5% dmg per end charge... With 10 end charges thats a constant 50% damage inc.

Woah dude i saw your version of this build from your profile, may I know how much life and VD tooltip do you have right now?

My VD tooltip in hideout with auras is 11k, which seems to be extremely low, so I was thinking of boosting this. I also have 8.6 life w/o Kaom's roots.

And also, how are your resistances looking? Seems like your tree has a lot more damage, even more so with the spiritual aid node, and with 3 grand spectrums thats almost a 100% ele dmg increase.

My jewels are currently based around trying to boost my resistances.
Hi, I would like to ask, which one should I prioritize first, the WE or xoph's blood? thanks
Sorry guys i'm always very inactive in my build threads during league starts, especially this time since i ended up pushing for first 1k delve.

"
Zedforce666 wrote:

I could update the build, but that's not my thread - when the TO give me a sign, I'll do this in his name.

I believe i updated pob links now, if there are things i forgot, or good changes/additions to the build - i will try my best to add them if you give me the list. Or is there an option to let you edit the post?

Thanks every one who is answering questions and helping new players!

Best way to contact me is to comment on youtube videos or catch me streaming (currently streaming almost every day for 8-10 hours)
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
Sorry guys i'm always very inactive in my build threads during league starts, especially this time since i ended up pushing for first 1k delve.

"
Zedforce666 wrote:

I believe i updated pob links now, if there are things i forgot, or good changes/additions to the build - i will try my best to add them if you give me the list. Or is there an option to let you edit the post?

Thanks every one who is answering questions and helping new players!

Best way to contact me is to comment on youtube videos or catch me streaming (currently streaming almost every day for 8-10 hours)

don't think there's a way I can edit your post - only if I would make a new thread (just copy your thread and add new stuff)

but dunno, I've only changed the tree to a more minion based one - resulting in having the same defense but a junk of more dps:

https://pastebin.com/3g9niSDr
"
FortuneDayss wrote:
I was thinking if i could drop the 5% dmg per end charge... With 10 end charges thats a constant 50% damage inc.

Woah dude i saw your version of this build from your profile, may I know how much life and VD tooltip do you have right now?

My VD tooltip in hideout with auras is 11k, which seems to be extremely low, so I was thinking of boosting this. I also have 8.6 life w/o Kaom's roots.

And also, how are your resistances looking? Seems like your tree has a lot more damage, even more so with the spiritual aid node, and with 3 grand spectrums thats almost a 100% ele dmg increase.

My jewels are currently based around trying to boost my resistances.

the asc don't gives much dps as u may think - so for QoL and if you can afford it, drop it for unstoppable.

I have around 22k tooltip with auras in hideout. resistances are pretty fine. you've with bubonic boots 4 options to max them out or bring them in right order (for wise oak). it's pretty easy doable even with dps-mods on them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info