Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Hey

Im playing your build and would like some advice what to get next:

All my jewels are like 15%fire damage, life% and 1 resist so theyre decent.

Thats my current gear, have like 4 ex and 100c for currency. I know that xops or cooldown belt would be next best things but those cost a fortune...

Any tips :)

ps. Nice build! Really like it
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:
Sorry guys i'm always very inactive in my build threads during league starts, especially this time since i ended up pushing for first 1k delve.

"
Zedforce666 wrote:

I could update the build, but that's not my thread - when the TO give me a sign, I'll do this in his name.

I believe i updated pob links now, if there are things i forgot, or good changes/additions to the build - i will try my best to add them if you give me the list. Or is there an option to let you edit the post?

Thanks every one who is answering questions and helping new players!

Best way to contact me is to comment on youtube videos or catch me streaming (currently streaming almost every day for 8-10 hours)

don't think there's a way I can edit your post - only if I would make a new thread (just copy your thread and add new stuff)

but dunno, I've only changed the tree to a more minion based one - resulting in having the same defense but a junk of more dps:

https://pastebin.com/3g9niSDr

If same defense = less armour, less regen and 2k less life. You have more leech as a result of having more damage - but that's it.
"
Sessi0 wrote:
Hey

Im playing your build and would like some advice what to get next:

All my jewels are like 15%fire damage, life% and 1 resist so theyre decent.

Thats my current gear, have like 4 ex and 100c for currency. I know that xops or cooldown belt would be next best things but those cost a fortune...

Any tips :)

ps. Nice build! Really like it

I bought a cheap blue ilvl84 shaper leather belt and used about 100c rolling it till I got cooldown recovery with other good mods. Was a lot cheaper

can someone help me to improve my char?
i dunno how to gain more dmg.
greetz
I modified this build a lot:
9k hp
max res, 79% cold res for Elder/Shaper
86% phys reduction
41k dps

I can facetank anything and I don't even have Kaom's Ways lol.

https://pastebin.com/KAQA3mRq
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Sep 25, 2018, 1:26:09 AM
"
Scilarion wrote:
If same defense = less armour, less regen and 2k less life. You have more leech as a result of having more damage - but that's it.

you don't even take the time to compare, right? may you have to learn first to compare in right way - so just deactivate different flasks and keep in mind that not everyone is using the same jewels (like I using GS, resulting in 21% less max life).

with all these adjustments, the life% increase of both ways is the same (around 220% tree), the armour is the same (around 7k and p.dmg reduction also) - only the life-reg is lower, right. but I go more offensive way and compensate this with 50% more overall dmg
Do not anderstand how does the Might of the Meek works in dat slot? Is it for all keystones or onley for those thet we take on the three?
"
ThecNiqueMan wrote:
I modified this build a lot:
9k hp
max res, 79% cold res for Elder/Shaper
86% phys reduction
41k dps

I can facetank anything and I don't even have Kaom's Ways lol.

https://pastebin.com/KAQA3mRq

Just wanted to check if you have done uber elder and what depth of delve have you gone so far? I am thinking to build this character and already have kaom's heart and got lucky on xoph amulet on 3rd try.
"
commonjunks wrote:

Just wanted to check if you have done uber elder and what depth of delve have you gone so far? I am thinking to build this character and already have kaom's heart and got lucky on xoph amulet on 3rd try.

I took a short pause this league, so I haven't beat Uber yet. But I DID beat him last season with a less effective version of this build, the character was ThecNiqueMan if you want to check the gear. My current depth is around 300 and I feel like I could go on forever, it's just boring to farm Sulphite lol. Bodyswap is perfect for Delving.

This might seem crazy, but I would sell the Xoph and buy Jewels/Boots/Belt/Gloves with that currency.
SO are we manually casting enduring cry? Or how are we generating and sustaining our endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info