Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

I am level 80, My current stats are

* 6.9K life
* res cap (76/75/75 - 140/86/89)
* 40% estimate physical damage reduction
* 6.6k armor

I am using
1- Purity of elements (used a 4% reduced mana reserves, will get it back if i ever get my hands on level 4 enlighten).
2- Herald of ash
3- Anger

Don't have much of the issues but at depth of 186 when there are lot of mobs, i do die once in a while. Anyone care to check if i am missing something or i just have to level up and get more life and armor (I still have to clear uber lab yet, if that helps)?

GEAR
Spoiler

"

TREE

Hello, which is an aura that I can use while not using purity of ice? I'm already have all the gears and enchants and I'm going to buy lvl4 enlighten too.
"
snj12341 wrote:
Hello, which is an aura that I can use while not using purity of ice? I'm already have all the gears and enchants and I'm going to buy lvl4 enlighten too.

if you are running 2 auras

1- Anger (50%) - 44% with Enlighten 4
2- Herald of Ash (25%) - 22% with Enlighten 4

so you have reserve 66%

Anything which consume 34% or less

Herald of Agony/Purity/Thunder/ICE (25%) - 22% with Enlighten 4
Purity of ICE/Lightning/Elements/Discipline/Vitality (35%) - 30% with Enlighten 4

Unless your watchers eye giving you some extra stats with other aura, i don't think it will benefit you running other auras. Maybe Vita for extra regen?
Last edited by commonjunks on Oct 1, 2018, 1:49:18 AM
Since I cant afford Way ring anx Xoph's yet,i'm using
and

In HO with auras It gives me:
VD:24.7k per use/19-29 spell,19-28 fire dmg.
7244 life,8400 arm,45 redu.

Do I lose alot in the los of Endurance ch. on Kaom's Way rings?
Should I change my gear asap?

No cdrs belt my Frenzy aps is 3.72, but AT and VdCD is still 0,27/0,25.Do I loosing cast already or im fine till it's stell 0.27/.025?
Today got wracked by Abaxoth in Delve depth, any idea how to manage him. Was not able to facetank him and didn't have much choice to run around in dark.
"
commonjunks wrote:
Today got wracked by Abaxoth in Delve depth, any idea how to manage him. Was not able to facetank him and didn't have much choice to run around in dark.

you already answer it to yourself :)

- get better gear / stats etc.
- get better upgrades on delve
- not everything is facetank-able - move around a bit, cast and repeat
might of the Meek jewel an important item of tis build ? or not mandatory
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
commonjunks wrote:

you already answer it to yourself :)

- get better gear / stats etc.
- get better upgrades on delve
- not everything is facetank-able - move around a bit, cast and repeat

Changed body-swap to combustion and threw a few flares in dark, walked around while spamming frenzy. He died in second try.

Not sure what else to upgrade (main gems are still level 19, will try to corrupt 6 of them to see if i get lucky with 21).

hi guys...1st of all i'd to ty for this great build....rly fun
now as i am totally un familiar with atk speed / cdr,can someone explain in details how i do itin order to see if i lose 3rd stage in VD?
ty in adnvance!!!
"
Lampra wrote:
hi guys...1st of all i'd to ty for this great build....rly fun
now as i am totally un familiar with atk speed / cdr,can someone explain in details how i do itin order to see if i lose 3rd stage in VD?
ty in adnvance!!!

Just put any projectile skill (fireball, ice spear) into poet's pen with slower proj, gain all frenzy charges and cast it for awhile. If you see that some proj are missing - downgrade your AS. Without crd 0.27s should be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info