Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
Orlog wrote:
There is the nod in that circle that gives Increace dmg for minions affect u, so all minions dmg nodes = your dmg.

Oh, Spiritual Aid. I must have overlooked that. Does that mean that movement speed, attack speed and cast speed node "Redemption" count towards my stats too?
"
Rhymzess wrote:
"
Orlog wrote:
There is the nod in that circle that gives Increace dmg for minions affect u, so all minions dmg nodes = your dmg.

Oh, Spiritual Aid. I must have overlooked that. Does that mean that movement speed, attack speed and cast speed node "Redemption" count towards my stats too?

there are only 2 nodes that change stuff affect also you:

- minion damage increase
- minion attackspeed / castspeed increase ("Spiritual Command" node)

the point I choose this notes is simple: they give one of the biggest dps-boosts per point.

the other magic happens here: often corrupts and jewels with "minion damage %" are quite cheaper than "damage % or fire damage %"

that was the cause I changed stuff included the "Retribution" node. here again a better optimized tree:

https://pastebin.com/Rkdmx6hm

I'm now at 4,3 atk-speed with 66k per ball (shaper)

with lvl4 and a lvl 3 enlighten support I'll go for blasphemy flammability.

there are some calcs for VD and PP, but for this build all u need 2 know is:

"
if you haven't such a belt - go for 3,7 attackspeed with frenzy - not more. else you lose a really big amount of damage due to skip casts.

0,25 VD CD --> 3,7 Frenzy (not below 0,27 s / atk)

if you have such a belt, don't go over 4,3 attackspeed with frenzy. reason is the same.

with 20% CDR VD CD is 0,21 --> 4,3 Frenzy (not below 0,23 s / atk)

formula for CDR: [100 / (100+ CDR-value) * 0,25] = new CDR (CDR_n)
formula for recommended s / atk: CDR_ * 1,08 = new s / atk

it seems it's about 8% more than shown CD recommended

hope this helps
Last edited by Zedforce666 on Sep 13, 2018, 8:35:49 PM
"
Zedforce666 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/Rkdmx6hm

hope this helps
[/quote]
Thank u.!
Last question - which watcher's eye should I buy - leech of pen? Double anger is toooooooo expensive
IGN: Javana
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
the other magic happens here: often corrupts and jewels with "minion damage %" are quite cheaper than "damage % or fire damage %"

Does this hold true for gems such as "Minions have +X% to all Elemental Resistances" too?
Does the elemental resistances transfer to mine resistances too?
Could someone tell the order of Ascendancy points ?
Thanks
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Thanks

IMHO: 1. Unflitching 2. Unbreakble, 2 rest nodes anyway u want.
IGN: Javana
"
Orlog wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Thanks

IMHO: 1. Unflitching 2. Unbreakble, 2 rest nodes anyway u want.

Thanks a lot
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Anyone think about doing Chieftan with this build as a way of not spending >10ex on xoph's blood? I get a decent amount more dps as chieftan and would open up amulet for shaper/elder mods
"
Jarudy wrote:
Anyone think about doing Chieftan with this build as a way of not spending >10ex on xoph's blood? I get a decent amount more dps as chieftan and would open up amulet for shaper/elder mods

this would be more a map build, not a boss build - notice with chiev you haven't the defense from jugg asc, so more or less the whole setup isn't optimized
Guys, which helmet enchant is more preferable - 40% increased volatile dead damage or Volatile dead destroys up to 1 additional corpse?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info