Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
stick111 wrote:
Friends!
Tell me about the cooldown and attack speed Frenzy
At the moment I have a cooldown of Volatile Dead - 0.21 and attack speed Frenzy (3 charges are active) - 0.22
This is normal? Do not worry and do not reduce the attack speed of Frenzy to 0.23, as written in the guide?

don't go below 0,25 - else like OP written you'll lose every 3rd VD - you can just speed it up with cooldown recovery stuff, not with attackspeed

I've done a lot of research and ended in this way:

- I'm using Herald of Purity (instead PoI outside U-E)
- go for the new minion-nodes, they give you the most damage push for the same amount of points, although we don't use really minions

You can check by yourself:

https://pastebin.com/NU8DXYAr
I've been having trouble deciding which gloves, boots and belts to take.

Will The Flow Untethered be good in some situations?

Are Bubonic the BiS?

Should I use these slots to fill my resists or just leave them to the jewels?

Thanks a lot!
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
stick111 wrote:
Friends!
At the moment I have a cooldown of Volatile Dead - 0.21 and attack speed Frenzy (3 charges are active) - 0.22
This is normal? Do not worry and do not reduce the attack speed of Frenzy to 0.23, as written in the guide?

don't go below 0,25 - else like OP written you'll lose every 3rd VD - you can just speed it up with cooldown recovery stuff, not with attackspeed

- go for the new minion-nodes, they give you the most damage push for the same amount of points, although we don't use really minions

very cool version
You guys recommend this build over a rf jugg?
Cant decide what to lvl up now ;)
"
Burnsie wrote:
You guys recommend this build over a rf jugg?
Cant decide what to lvl up now ;)

RF has extremely min-max options. Some of extremely expensive. Some of hard to find. I think boring. But more easy to play. I recommend to play with that build.
do you guys have a problem with Bodyswap? my character is on the Standard and everything is OK, but here a little frizz and twitches screen

PS. I apologize for English
"
Zedforce666 wrote:

Hallo. WHat does HoP give? I see only 1.5k avr dmg to VD (for example HoA gives 6k). It is to small for 25% mana reservation.
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Sep 11, 2018, 1:52:42 AM
"
Orlog wrote:

Hallo. WHat does HoP give? I see only 1.5k avr dmg to VD (for example HoA gives 6k). It is to small for 25% mana reservation.

you haven't to decide between them - HoP just gives a little dps (ofc 50% of physical increase is lost due to avatar of fire) and a meat-shield.

another option is having 2 enlighten (one at 4, the other at 3) and run with blasphemy and flammability
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
Orlog wrote:

you haven't to decide between them - HoP just gives a little dps (ofc 50% of physical increase is lost due to avatar of fire) and a meat-shield.

another option is having 2 enlighten (one at 4, the other at 3) and run with blasphemy and flammability

Ofc I mean not about deciding between two heralds. Hot gives very low dmg compared to hoA, anything else will be better i think. But summon army many be can take some dmg.
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
stick111 wrote:
Friends!

I'd like to try your version, what it can do? Shaper? uber elder viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info