Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
Burnsie wrote:
You guys recommend this build over a rf jugg?
Cant decide what to lvl up now ;)

i actually trying to combine this build with rf since rf boost our volatile dead a lot of dmg also rf help clear map faster. although we need the watcher's eye with increase life regen rate with vitality.
"
Orlog wrote:

I'd like to try your version, what it can do? Shaper? uber elder viable?

shaper and elder are ezpz with it - UE seems also easy, but haven't tried yet.

here's a new updated link

https://pastebin.com/MqY45qTB

the PP can both be corrupted with "10% ele penetration" for a great boost.

I just swap slot 2 for speed-mapping, slot 1 for single target. a belt with 20% cdr makes a whole world difference. notice that with this league we can get this:

if you haven't such a belt - go for 3,7 attackspeed with frenzy - not more. else you lose a really big amount of damage due to skip casts.

if you have such a belt, don't go over 4,3 attackspeed with frenzy. reason is the same.

this only affect the single-target. the bodyswap-setup have another rules (for even faster farming you can corrupt the bodyswap-poet's with 5% attackspeed)

and ofc, RF adds an overall 15% increase in dps, but at cost of nearly no regen - but I can recommend, it's not necessary. clearspeed at t16 even with enfeeble and temp chains super fast enough.

How is this build for goin deep into delve in Hardcore? is it viable?
Asking cuz i dont see any VD on top ladder Hc delve depth
And in thoery it should do very well shouldnt it?
"
Camaron wrote:

How is this build for goin deep into delve in Hardcore? is it viable?
Asking cuz i dont see any VD on top ladder Hc delve depth
And in thoery it should do very well shouldnt it?

ofc, the only difference to RF in tankiness is that this build don't use a shield (a bit less block and no +4 max resi) - on the other hand it compensate it with a great life-leech from spells
Where do you put points in ascendancy after you get unflinching when lvling up?
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
Orlog wrote:

I'd like to try your version, what it can do? Shaper? uber elder viable?

shaper and elder are ezpz with it - UE seems also easy, but haven't tried yet.

the PP can both be corrupted with "10% ele penetration" for a great boost.

I just swap slot 2 for speed-mapping, slot 1 for single target. a belt with 20% cdr makes a whole world difference. notice that with this league we can get this:

if you haven't such a belt - go for 3,7 attackspeed with frenzy - not more. else you lose a really big amount of damage due to skip casts.

if you have such a belt, don't go over 4,3 attackspeed with frenzy. reason is the same.

this only affect the single-target. the bodyswap-setup have another rules (for even faster farming you can corrupt the bodyswap-poet's with 5% attackspeed)

and ofc, RF adds an overall 15% increase in dps, but at cost of nearly no regen - but I can recommend, it's not necessary. clearspeed at t16 even with enfeeble and temp chains super fast enough.

Ty!
The Belt must have only 20% recovery speed? Or can be lower? 10-15? When I should change Doriany for cooldown recovery?
Aslo why u use Doedre flask? for 1 endur charge?
IGN: Javana
Last edited by Orlog on Sep 13, 2018, 1:58:28 AM
"
Orlog wrote:
Ty!
The Belt must have only 20% recovery speed? Or can be lower? 10-15? When I should change Doriany for cooldown recovery?

It can be lower cdr, but then you have to recalc your attack speed (in safe case the attack speed from helmet should be enough).

i switched to this belt when I get a fire-damage mod on belt.

the flask is only to have at beginning the full endurance charges - one u get from flask, and with asc it stacks up to 9
"
Zedforce666 wrote:
"
Orlog wrote:
Ty!

It can be lower cdr, but then you have to recalc your attack speed (in safe case the attack speed from helmet should be enough).

i switched to this belt when I get a fire-damage mod on belt.

the flask is only to have at beginning the full endurance charges - one u get from flask, and with asc it stacks up to 9

Could you show the formula for APS/CoolDown recovery?
Also leech or penetrate in watcher? I cant afford both of them ofc))
Last edited by Orlog on Sep 13, 2018, 3:08:02 PM
"
Zedforce666 wrote:

Can you please explain to a newb, in terms of building builds, why did you chose to spend 7 points in the cycle where the nodes give buffs to minions? I can't wrap my head around it. Just to get 12% increased damage at the last node?
There, not far, is a cycle that can be completed by instead using 5 out of 7 points to get 51% fire damage, and you still will have 2 points left.
"
Rhymzess wrote:
"
Zedforce666 wrote:

Can you please explain to a newb, in terms of building builds, why did you chose to spend 7 points in the cycle where the nodes give buffs to minions? I can't wrap my head around it. Just to get 12% increased damage at the last node?
There, not far, is a cycle that can be completed by instead using 5 out of 7 points to get 51% fire damage, and you still will have 2 points left.

There is the nod in that circle that gives Increace dmg for minions affect u, so all minions dmg nodes = your dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info