Patch 3.2.2b Notes

"
ZaM wrote:
Pag on
Cmon guys, could you not have the extras be added as a bestiary orb in the inventory instead?

Or at least give us the choice to pick which beast to discard...

But doesn't the "auto replace" system work properly?

I have no idea, what would happen if you keep capturing beasts beyond the limit? They just don't get caught? Or don't the lowest ilvl get replaced?
"
sarannah101 wrote:
"
2pher wrote:
Guys, i have a problem on finding the T15 Elder, i already try every thing (T15 to T10 T9, vice versa either, hydra and chimera area all of them is Red tier, i shaped Bog. Spreading influence in circle) ive already done 17x red elder most of them is T14, i just want to access to Uber elder and try him. But i just wondering now its only limited area where only certain player can access? Any guide on this one?

The elder should spawn on the highest elder influenced map in my opinion. GGG should make this happen.

What I did is spread the elder influence to all t11 and higher of 1 branch of the atlas, and when the elder tries to take a t10 or lower, I run that map to keep him in the t11+ area. If it is in an atlas branch that has too few maps t11 and higher to spawn him, spread him to the most spread out t10 maps in that branch. Make sure those t10 maps are not connected to eachother(have to be in the elder influenced branch though), and do not let the elder go below t10. By making sure those t10 maps are spread out, the elder will not spawn there, as he needs 5 connected spots for himself+guardians. This method will make him spawn on atleast a t11 map, make sure all t11 and higher are elder influenced though. Do NOT leave one or two t11+ maps non-influenced, as this will significantly lower his chance to spawn in the higher map tiers. *Do not use/count shaped maps for this method*

Though it is still luck based, the above method usually spawns him on t12-t14. With luck/badluck it can go higher and lower. Got my t15 elder on 4th try this league.

Ok, thx. Lemme try that one. I will not looking for him if i can't kill him both! Trust me!
But if GGG dont want me to meet them, i will die trying! Everything on this Game is a program, its a lottery that GGG knows the winner. Its not about luck.
Last edited by 2pher on Apr 5, 2018, 3:54:13 AM
Suffice to say, I am goddamn fucking disappointed.
i got a question. was the missing portal after the uber elder fight a reference to everquest gates of discord fiasco?
Last edited by harter_morgoth on Apr 5, 2018, 4:27:18 AM
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
"
Ygidua wrote:
I am running a full MF char, yet I can not find that missing tier:5 map and red ones drop to spare.

What does running a full MF char has to do with map drops? Only the map quantity affects your map drop chance

Hi Mr. Troll,

MF refers to finding items by having additional rarity and quantity items equipped. Glad I could be of assistance and make you smarter.

You should really do proper research before insulting somebody. This makes YOU not look very smart...

Check this out https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rarity#Increased_Item_Rarity.2FQuantity (scroll down a bit to "Increased Quantity")
Edit: Map drops are not affected by IIQ on your equipment
Last edited by ANGELofDESPAIR on Apr 5, 2018, 4:56:11 AM

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

14/15

Boss room in ashen wood.. I'm so confused, I'm pretty sure the map is completely open.
"
rasvaag wrote:
Boss room in ashen wood.. I'm so confused, I'm pretty sure the map is completely open.

Just seems like they're adding stuff to make it look like they're doing stuff :^)
Okay so , make a Preformance Update , so the users who have more ram can use more ram to play the game , not basing it on CPU , I have mid-high range spec pc and my Cpu is weakest in my setup , but I'm having max 40 fps , and when i log in usually my item textures take quite a while to load , add like Particle Density option in Graphic Section , so people can disable unimportant particles and have normal playtime , since 3.1 game went highly in performance , i hate that , you could run this game on a toaster one year ago but now its required to have something good , atleast like ryzen series processor.
Thank you if you see this , please do reply if needed
another Fated shit item ... seems like GGG has no more ideas for interesting uniques ... who would equip that shit when piscotar exists ... even a shit rare wand imbued wand with 1-80 lightning dmg is much better since it has not such shitty aps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info