Patch 3.2.2b Notes

"
griffinzero wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
Corona Solaris just couldn't add flat Cold Damage. Nooo. Because then, people might want to duel-wield it OH for Frost Blades. But nooo

Frost blade is a melee skill so it does not work with wands...And you cannot use a wand offhand with a melee weapon...

A thing that sometimes annoys me in maps is when I encounter a yellow or red beast with the life regen mod and the vitality aura mod... There may be builds that are able to kill those things but there are moments when you can´t even damage them. they cannot be dangerous for yourself but they suck when you have to deal with it. Could you somehow limit the monster regen rate please?

Edit: More importantly: what are the two new uniques... maybe something that allows me to get rid of my unique amuletts... like loreweave is for rings?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2126654

1 of the unique apparently it's this 1, made for Animated minions build.
ty for fix :)
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
nice
When fix a bug with vaal area on the Ledge (act 1)?
What GGG think for permanent elder influence ring?
In short, don't do the Bestiary endgame stuff until after this patch hits, there are known bugs with partions of those fights. (tomorrow ETA:AM).
Well at this point I'm not surprised some major problems with the league, that people have been complaining about for weeks have not even been touched.

Why are we still not able to capture beasts with a full zoo and have it count toward the completion of the zoo? Someone mentioned putting them in a bestiary orb, that would be ok. Or you could just make it so that if the beast is useless and we capture it just check off the mark and let us go on with our pokemon adventures.

Still seeing corpses that disappear: some crabs, some elder pokemon, etc.

What is the logic behind not having traded pokemon count toward complete the pokedex?

You might as well just disable all trading for challenges, no trading for breachstone achievement. None for encounters: like shaper, atziri, beachhead, etc. At least be consistent, not being able to get 40 because this pokedex challenge is gated behind bug after bug after bad design decision is gonna make me and probably many other players rather salty.

Made many different characters and each time keep finding random low-level beasts that seem to not even appear in maps, it would be good for new players to be able to sell those and good for experienced players that don't want to go run Act 1 over and over to be able to buy them.

But, you guys just put a warning telling us the pokedex is full instead of fixing the problems, well at least we'll not have to waste necro nets, which weren't even in the game until players told you that builds that clear the screen instantly can't participate in pokemon without them. Maybe you will fix these issues in the last week? Who knows. Sure hope that the next league isn't a broken pile of trash like this one is.
"
griffinzero wrote:

A thing that sometimes annoys me in maps is when I encounter a yellow or red beast with the life regen mod and the vitality aura mod... There may be builds that are able to kill those things but there are moments when you can´t even damage them. they cannot be dangerous for yourself but they suck when you have to deal with it. Could you somehow limit the monster regen rate please?

I think this is what one of the non-damage ailments should do (shut off/impare life-regen).

Hinder by name thematically fits with its effect, slowing movement.
Maim also slows movement speed, and while it's cool for there to be different effects so they can stack, perhaps one of them could slow (a less mutiplier in PoE terms) enemies life regeneration instead.

Perhaps if there was a unique or node which allowed poison to perform this function instead of/in addition to its current function. It could be a stackable 5% less liferegen with a "Recently" style tag.
Frost bomb mtx please ;x
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info