Patch 3.2.2b Notes

So still not fixed drop rates.. bye until that.
"
svarions23 wrote:
"
griffinzero wrote:
"
bwam wrote:
Corona Solaris just couldn't add flat Cold Damage. Nooo. Because then, people might want to duel-wield it OH for Frost Blades. But nooo

Frost blade is a melee skill so it does not work with wands...And you cannot use a wand offhand with a melee weapon...

A thing that sometimes annoys me in maps is when I encounter a yellow or red beast with the life regen mod and the vitality aura mod... There may be builds that are able to kill those things but there are moments when you can´t even damage them. they cannot be dangerous for yourself but they suck when you have to deal with it. Could you somehow limit the monster regen rate please?

Edit: More importantly: what are the two new uniques... maybe something that allows me to get rid of my unique amuletts... like loreweave is for rings?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2126654

1 of the unique apparently it's this 1, made for Animated minions build.

Uhh that is nice... I think it would fit for an Aura char or something...
Meanwhile, vaal haste mtx issue is there for at least one year now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8Qe5jrZ0k&feature=youtu.be
"
Slightly reduced the damage of the Mortar skill and the ground degeneration in the Fenumus encounter.

Interesting fight if you had -40% chaos resists.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Are most of you really that depressed with life that you wont acknowledge the fact that GGG is still patching things up? Like am sure it was not that freaking easy to release and fix a few of those bug in the spam that they've been updating lately.

Have they added quality of life fixes yet? No, not the ones that most of you are bitching about. Yes being able to select to discard beasts would be nice; but you can still make due so far by either using your crafting recipes when needed or just buy orbs; capture then delete.

Thanks for the updates; wish you happy Easter (because you guys also have lives other than working) and hope the future updates bring the rest of the stuff the community asks for.
Nice
nice.
We need in 3D Art for the Bestiary Saqawal's Armour set!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How about

Fixed a bug where players log in to cry about patch notes.
Are plans to have our stash in the menagerie in the works?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info