Patch 3.2.2b Notes

"
no fix for the bug where you don't get "craft a rare onyx amulet" counted to the challenges? crafted one through craft and rerolled a onyx amulet - no count to challenges both times.

Do you mean the "Rare onyx amulet with all resistances" one in "Craft these Items" challenge group?

If so then there is the specific recipe in "Create a Leveling Item" for that. Just like every other recipe in that challenge ;)

Hint: Paradisae Venenum
Is the blinding aura a normal aura you click on and off, if so, what is the reservation?
"
"
Ygidua wrote:
I am running a full MF char, yet I can not find that missing tier:5 map and red ones drop to spare.

What does running a full MF char has to do with map drops? Only the map quantity affects your map drop chance

Hi Mr. Troll,

MF refers to finding items by having additional rarity and quantity items equipped. Glad I could be of assistance and make you smarter.
plz remove menagerie cap - or make beasts go directly into orbs if you have in inventory
also plz add stash to menagerie, if you use orbed beasts you have to travel between menagerie and ho often
Songs are like knights. They need to be covered in metal.
Last edited by Sadillan on Apr 5, 2018, 2:55:06 AM
"
Ygidua wrote:
"
"
Ygidua wrote:
I am running a full MF char, yet I can not find that missing tier:5 map and red ones drop to spare.

What does running a full MF char has to do with map drops? Only the map quantity affects your map drop chance

Hi Mr. Troll,

MF refers to finding items by having additional rarity and quantity items equipped. Glad I could be of assistance and make you smarter.

Quantity bonus from your gear doesn't effect the amount of maps dropping. This change was made long time ago. Only the quantity bonus of your map and (i believe) the bonus from other party members effects that.
what are those 2 new uniques??
Can we see them anywhere?
Guys, i have a problem on finding the T15 Elder, i already try every thing (T15 to T10 T9, vice versa either, hydra and chimera area all of them is Red tier, i shaped Bog. Spreading influence in circle) ive already done 17x red elder most of them is T14, i just want to access to Uber elder and try him. But i just wondering now its only limited area where only certain player can access? Any guide on this one?
"
2pher wrote:
Guys, i have a problem on finding the T15 Elder, i already try every thing (T15 to T10 T9, vice versa either, hydra and chimera area all of them is Red tier, i shaped Bog. Spreading influence in circle) ive already done 17x red elder most of them is T14, i just want to access to Uber elder and try him. But i just wondering now its only limited area where only certain player can access? Any guide on this one?

The elder should spawn on the highest elder influenced map in my opinion. GGG should make this happen.

What I did is spread the elder influence to all t11 and higher of 1 branch of the atlas, and when the elder tries to take a t10 or lower, I run that map to keep him in the t11+ area. If it is in an atlas branch that has too few maps t11 and higher to spawn him, spread him to the most spread out t10 maps in that branch. Make sure those t10 maps are not connected to eachother(have to be in the elder influenced branch though), and do not let the elder go below t10. By making sure those t10 maps are spread out, the elder will not spawn there, as he needs 5 connected spots for himself+guardians. This method will make him spawn on atleast a t11 map, make sure all t11 and higher are elder influenced though. Do NOT leave one or two t11+ maps non-influenced, as this will significantly lower his chance to spawn in the higher map tiers. *Do not use/count shaped maps for this method*

Though it is still luck based, the above method usually spawns him on t12-t14. With luck/badluck it can go higher and lower. Got my t15 elder on 4th try this league.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Apr 5, 2018, 3:26:55 AM
''Added a return portal after completing the Uber Elder encounter.''

Thanks.
"
Abyssal depths still not spawning under certain conditions. Cool.

Really?
What the fuck GGG?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info