Patch 3.2.2b Notes

"
kolyaboo wrote:
"
Fixed a rare issue in the Ashen Woods Map where the boss room was inaccessible.

There is NO boss room in ashen wood dudes.

haha ..possibly a late april fool's post from Bex?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Awesome, another patch that ignores everything reddit and the forums have complained about, we really need more random bug fixes to problems that 7 people have encountered.

In before 47 more fanbois type hype.

+1

GGG plz fix your game
"
ZaM wrote:
Pag on

Edit2:
"

Added a warning message when capturing a Beast if your Menagerie has reached maximum capacity for that Beast type.

Cmon guys, could you not have the extras be added as a bestiary orb in the inventory instead?

Or at least give us the choice to pick which beast to discard...

^^^ yes please ^^^
Some bosses that disappear between phases are failing to reemerge. I've had this happen in the Overgrown Ruin Map and the Dig Map. The latter was the worst because his sandstorms were still attacking players endlessly until we realised it was bugged and decided to abandon the map.

I bet there's other phase triggering bosses doing this too... I'm just yet to encounter them.

Also, the Primordial Pool arena entrance is absolutely broken! I usually have to enter/reenter multiple times until it works properly. It's like the visuals get disconnected from movement as, I know I'm moving in the arena but the screen isn't moving with it.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
ZaM wrote:

Edit2:
"
Added a warning message when capturing a Beast if your Menagerie has reached maximum capacity for that Beast type.
Cmon guys, could you not have the extras be added as a bestiary orb in the inventory instead?

Or at least give us the choice to pick which beast to discard...

Precisely this. (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael