How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

I had a blast playing it. I am just a sucker for BR games and never ever thought about a BR-PoE like game and I have to say it was straight up fun.

I really hope that you are going to polish it, there is just so much potential.
Hello GGG!

Just let people play Royale mode again, without balancing or polishing anything. JUST LET US PLAY! What is so hard to understand about it? :D

Just check how many people actually PLAY it after let's say 2 weeks and then make up your mind about the future.

BUT LET US PLAY IT AGAIN! NOW ! NOW NOW! NOW?!
I liked playing it, I had a good time, but if it was on all the time, I would not play it that much. If you have special events that's fine, but I love races too, every once in a while.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
I would love for the game mode to come back as an event for weekends or so.

Increasing the starting level and adding 4, and 5 links, and allowing for more skill gems to drop would be cool!
I know of at least 5 people that got on to path of exile for the first time just for this event and they loved it. I know this would draw a huge crowd from the jaded pool of royale game players. I really hope this becomes a permanent feature.
i sucked at it lol :D as a game mode thats available at all times... i dont think so :( it wont sustain I THINK but its battle royale so who knows maybe with it poe will get bigger than fortnite and pubg :D i like the idea of it being as a event after a month of new league so people have something else to do! or maybe every weekend kinda thing... just dont delete it tho
i think will be cool have it sometimes during events but not as standalone mode, i think if you make it standalone and permanent it will lose all the fun and interest.
Plus i expect you to made some others funny things for events in the future and not sitting with this battle royale.
I'd enjoy it as an occasional event, every couple of weeks. Could add other rewards besides the rhoa dinner.
Path of Exile: Royale should be the daily quest for Leo
i couldnt get my rhoa dinner beause comcast descided to also play april fools with my internet connectivity. Once i drop their sorry ass id really like to see royale come back so i can get my dinner!!!!

p.s. nerf split arrow...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info