How we Made PATH OF EXILE: ROYALE

In my opinion this mode should be available after 1 month of every new league. The thing is, in the first month everyone is chasing for challenges, but after, a big part of the comunity gets bored and completely stops playing. The POE Royale can be the thing that make ppl come back to Poe after they finish their challenges in each new league. It should also be standalone and not a Leo thing, in order to be easily accessible even by ppl that dont usually or never played POE.
PM or IGN SimbolRO
Last edited by radu0423 on Apr 4, 2018, 9:14:41 AM
Well it sure would be pretty fun to have it back, but I also agree with the people saying you should fix certain issues in the current game first. HOWEVER after you make the next league I dont see a problem with you spending some time on this. An interesting Idea I would like would be if you maybe brought back Legacy league once more so people would have access to all the stuff they want and because you already had it you could just put it back on or even go to a Legacy - new league - legacy cycle whitch would give you more time on the new leagues or other projects like ROAYLE.
Had a blast on royale, specially since i got me my rhoa dinner! Surely would like to see it as more fleshed out mode, with proper balance and maybe a point system where people get some points they could convert into some sort of reward they can purchase like in race events, so people have a reason to play even if they dont win 1st place.
What a waste of time and resources, that could be used to fix the game, work on balance and improvements
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Once a year for a weekend is ideal. This type of game requires a huge population to want to play it at the same time.
Was fun but i would just do it over certain holidays at best as its so clunky and cant see it gaining you many more players yet splitting your current player base.
#StandardLivesMatter
With a lot of attention paid to it by everyone it could be dang good.
Yeah bring it back in some way.

Having it as a limited-time mode (maybe every week or two week) would be an excellent to start with and we will see.
Royale as a regularly scheduled event would be awesome. Maybe one day a week, or one day every 2 weeks? But rotate what day it falls on, so that everyone gets a chance to play it.
i want to play path of exile
this gamemode turns poe into pubg
better make new league without a lot of bugs etc
ty
Last edited by IceGrim on Apr 4, 2018, 9:52:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info